• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where is the Nomura interview talking about Xenmas?..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazing

with the remark on how powerful Xenmas was after absorbing Kingdom Hearts?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I'm still looking for the interview where the Organization is ranked in strength.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I'm still looking for the interview where the Organization is ranked in strength.

Wasn't it

1. Xemnas
2. Roxas
3. Xaldin
4. Saix
5. Lexeaus
6. Marluxia

that were confirmed from strongest to weakest in the top six.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I thought the entire Organization was ranked.

It may be, I just seem to recall hearing the top 5 or 6 in an interview once, but I may be completely wrong because it has been years. I also remember fans unofficially placing Axel as number 7 right below Marluxia, and assuming Vexen and Demyx to be the weakest. But I may be completely wrong. I'd like to find that interview myself now.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Demyx the weakest?
Did Nomura even PLAY KH2?
Weakest my ass.

Like I said I may be completely wrong, and I think Demyx being the weakest was just a fan belief. Though it does make sense since he doesn't really like fighting, so its natural to assume he may be the weakest.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Have YOU played KH2?
No fan would believe that Demyx is the weaket despite his reluctance to fight.
Being a wuss =/= being weak.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
Have YOU played KH2?
No fan would believe that Demyx is the weaket despite his reluctance to fight.
Being a wuss =/= being weak.
And Gameplay=/=Story. If you read his quotes, he runs away from the Underworld and always says it was wrong for the Organization to send him. Sounds like fear and weakness to me.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
And Gameplay=/=Story. If you read his quotes, he runs away from the Underworld and always says it was wrong for the Organization to send him. Sounds like fear and weakness to me.
That was a ruse he had to try and "potray" emotions. He was really cold and uncaring. And this has gotten waay off topic.
Browse here

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
Not saying that isn't true or the case with Demyx, but just that because he doesn't want to fight doesn't mean he is weak. There are strong people in life(our world) who don't fight or avoid confrontation, but not because they are weak.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
Not saying that isn't true or the case with Demyx, but just that because he doesn't want to fight doesn't mean he is weak. There are strong people in life(our world) who don't fight or avoid confrontation, but not because they are weak.
But Demyx doesn't just want to fight, he literally WHINES about it and complains. Sure people like to avoid fights, but to him, he acted like he was literally desperate.

Knehcs

Demyx may have been a tough opponent, but that was because he summoned water forms to fight in his place (which really fits his character, in my opinion). I don't think he was physically that tough, if that's what this discussion is based on.

Throw in a time restriction in any battle and suddenly it's more difficult than before. You then have to play by their rules, rather than your own, and your strategies are far more limited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back