• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where can I find a good snark/funny rant of Kingdom Hearts?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CA59

Recently, I saw a very funny story making fun of KH, and it was very funny! I tried to find others like it, but they were either:

1) Lame

or

2) Not what I had in mind

So where can I find a good snark/funny rant on any of the games?

CA59

I don't have it right now (I'll probably be able to give it to you in a few seconds, I saw it in a fanclub not too long ago), but it's something like The Short and Sweet Version of Kingdom Hearts.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Have you heard of Kingdom Hearts Chronicles? It's a humores animation telling the "true" story of Kingdom Hearts. You can find it on Youtube.

Maxyli138

Have you heard of Kingdom Hearts Chronicles? It's a humores animation telling the "true" story of Kingdom Hearts. You can find it on Youtube.

It's better to watch it on Newgrounds. That's where it was originally uploaded. But yeah watch Kingdom Hearts Chronicles. It's hilarious.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
You can probably find a lot purely because Kingdom Hearts has Disney characters trying to fight and because the Sora and friends are such easy targets...however, what is funny to you is up to opinion then again <_<

Xenin

Banned
Those chronicles were the first thing i ever saw on newgrounds...it simply fantastic..

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
There's three seasons. Season 1 has some stuff taken down due to copyright purposes, season 2 is kind of meh, and season 3 has one episode with most likely no future because DCWyverx (the creator) hasn't said a damn thing about it in over a year.

but they're still funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back