• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

When Xemnas said I know nothing of any "Kairi"...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Did he really not know anything about Kairi and that was just Saix's plans who wanted to lure Sora in because he captured Kairi and never told Xemnas or did Xemnas know about that but obviously didn't care? I argued over the phone with my cousin about this topic so I'm asking does Xemnas know about Kairi and where they were keeping her or was he really telling the truth and it was just Saix's plans? :unsure:

T

tazztig

Did he really not know anything about Kairi and that was just Saix's plans who wanted to lure Sora in because he captured Kairi and never told Xemnas or did Xemnas know about that but obviously didn't care? I argued over the phone with my cousin about this topic so I'm asking does Xemnas know about Kairi and where they were keeping her or was he really telling the truth and it was just Saix's plans? :unsure:

Of course, xemnas told saix to capture her because she feeds sora anger, your cousin is WRONG.>.>
Not only that xemnas knew she would escape that is why he let her rome the castle.

O

Organiztion14

tazztig's right.........................................

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
No, Xemnas didn't order Kairi's kidnapping. If you read the novels, and I think is also in one of the new cutscenes, Saïx acted on his own. He had always acted on his own at times, and then later he tells Xemnas, in which Xemnas doesn't really care, and let's him. By the time Sora asked him if he knew where Kairi was, he probably wasn't aware of it just yet until they held another meeting.

Or maybe he was aware of it by then, and didn't want to tell him as well. But he definitely didn't order it, I know that much.

Nightmare

Reaper of Hell
Website
www.kongregate.com
Xemnas knew, he just said he didn't to get Sora angerier
and she was kept at the bottom of the castle, the dungeon,
it would have been cool if it was just Saix and then Xemnas finds out and they fight and Siax wins, that wouls have been SWEET!!! but the story would need to be changed.

T

tazztig

No, Xemnas didn't order Kairi's kidnapping. If you read the novels, and I think is also in one of the new cutscenes, Saïx acted on his own. He had always acted on his own at times, and then later he tells Xemnas, in which Xemnas doesn't really care, and let's him. By the time Sora asked him if he knew where Kairi was, he probably wasn't aware of it just yet until they held another meeting.

Or maybe he was aware of it by then, and didn't want to tell him as well. But he definitely didn't order it, I know that much.

If you play kh2 final mix you'll see them talking.>.>

Draconian

I honestly think that Xemnas didn't order it, but he was involved enough to know that she was captured. His answer to Sora was a way to make him angrier, so he would destroy more Heartless.

Not only that xemnas knew she would escape that is why he let her rome the castle.

Yeah, no. He wasn't aware of that one, tazztig. He was a busy being intimate with Kingdom Hearts (XD). He seemed to be try to be fondling it more than actually trying to sway it the way he had his arms spread to touch its sides from a distance (just joking). But he was not paying attention to her. That was Namine's doing. But by that time, the "plan" was rolling so well, he didn't care.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
What annnoyed me is that Axel kidnepped Kairi earlier, yet Axel get's fired. Then I came to hate Axel because of that Akuroku shit. Now I don't care.

T

tazztig

I honestly think that Xemnas didn't order it, but he was involved enough to know that she was captured. His answer to Sora was a way to make him angrier, so he would destroy more Heartless.

Yeah, no. He wasn't aware of that one, tazztig. He was a busy being intimate with Kingdom Hearts (XD). He seemed to be try to be fondling it more than actually trying to sway it the way he had his arms spread to touch its sides from a distance (just joking). But he was not paying attention to her. That was Namine's doing. But by that time, the "plan" was rolling so well, he didn't care.

You don't know, so BEHAVE!.>.>

State

Awards
If you play kh2 final mix you'll see them talking.>.>

Knowledge of the events of FM+ is Japan exclusive, sure, we know about the game but, we can't mix those events in america unless the game is shiped here, basicly saying that the American Xemnas doesn't know about the kidnapping and the Japanese knows about it.

T

tazztig

Knowledge of the events of FM+ is Japan exclusive, sure, we know about the game but, we can't mix those events in america unless the game is shiped here, basicly saying that the American Xemnas doesn't know about the kidnapping and the Japanese knows about it.

Yeah, even though that you can see it on kh-vids.net

State

Awards
Yeah, even though that you can see it on kh-vids.net

As I said, until FM+ comes to america, we can't mix Japanese events with American events of the game. Oh and, if you say that FM+ is INDEED in america, I'm sorry but, it's in an ilegal way... By emulation... Well, SOME are.

T

tazztig

As I said, until FM+ comes to america, we can't mix Japanese events with American events of the game. Oh and, if you say that FM+ is INDEED in america, I'm sorry but, it's in an ilegal way... By emulation... Well, SOME are.

Okay I see where your coming from.etc>

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

Nope, FM's are canon as proven by KH1:FM and Nomura. FM+ is canon, save for the TLS fight.

It's called importing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back