• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► When Broken Is Easily Fixed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
oh ouch, you just got served ger. ouch. has that ever happened to you? when i were away at my cousin's house, visiting my insane aunt only to come home and find the one i loved making out with my friend's friend, even after everything... man, that had to be the worst christmas ever... oh wait... what am i talking about again? well, that sucks big time for you man. kick gippal. were it counts.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
*kicks Gippal where the sun don't shine* DIE! What? I was talking about his eye. DUH! IT'S UNDER A PATCH! IT NEVER SEES THE SUN!

Sick minds, much?

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Sigh...

Sigh... (Chapter): Hands Down (Dashboard Confessional)

Gerard sat back in the chair. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes. Asuka was breath taken as well. Gerard stood up and walked to the window. He stared out at the view as he did before. He looked at the sun, how it had dipped itself into the horizon. He put his arm on the window and leaned his head against it. Tears fell from his face.

Asuka felt melancholic. She almost started to cry for him. She wanted to help him, but she was afraid to disturb him. She started walking towards him, but stopped. She headed towards the door and walked through it. Gerard fell to his knees and leaned against the window. He stopped crying. He got back up and took another deep breath. He had something pressing on his chest, but he couldn't deny the fact that Rikku stopped caring for him.

That night, Gerard wandered the halls. Ringo had stopped him to try and cheer him up, but her antics did nothing but make him more and more sad. He stood in front of his room and put his hand on the doorknob. The room was dark. He stepped inside and turned the lights on. "Hey there," Asuka had said solemnly.

"Asuka..." Gerard sighed. Asuka led Gerard to the bed.

"Let me heal your wounds," she whispered. Gerard tried to get up, but Asuka had locked lips with him.

Breathe in for luck,
breathe in so deep,
this air is blessed,
you share with me.
This night is wild,
so calm and dull,
these hearts they race,
from self control.
Your legs are smooth,
as they graze mine,
we're doing fine,
we're doing nothing at all.​

Asuka wrapped her arms around Gerard and closed her eyes. Gerard protested silently, but her eyes met his. Gerard closed his eyes and kissed her back. He wrapped his arms around her softly.

My hopes are so high,
that your kiss might kill me.
So won't you kill me,
so I die happy.
My heart is yours to fill or burst,
to break or bury,
or wear as jewelry,
which ever you prefer.​

Asuka laid back on the bed and Gerard had gently kissed her once more. Asuka almost cried as the two continued.

The words are hushed lets not get busted;
just lay entwined here, undiscovered.
Safe in here, from all the stupid questions.
"hey did you get some?"
Man, that is so dumb.
Stay quiet, stay near, stay close they can't hear...
so we can get some.​

The night went by. The moon shone through the window, and a gentle gust of wind had caressed the two. The stars twinkled one by one.

My hopes are so high that your kiss might kill me.
So won't you kill me, so I die happy.
My heart is yours to fill or burst,
to break or bury, or wear as jewelry,
which ever you prefer.​

"Gerard?" Asuka whispered.

"Yes?" Gerard whipered back.

"I... I love you,"

Hands down this is the best day I can ever remember,
I'll always remember the sound of the stereo,
the dim of the soft lights,
the scent of your hair that you twirled in your fingers
and the time on the clock when we realized it's so late
and this walk that we shared together.
The streets were wet
and the gate was locked so I jumped it,
and I let you in.
And you stood at your door with your hands on my waist
and you kissed me like you meant it.
And I knew that you meant it,
that you meant it,
that you meant it,
and I knew,
that you meant it,
that you meant it.​

-End Chapter-

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
HE DOESN'T MEAN IT, HE DOESN'T MEAN IT, HE DOESN'T MEAN IT! HE DOESN'T MEAN IT HE DOESN'T MEAN IT!

DIE, ASUKA! I HATE YOU!

HOLY COW I HATE YOU!

*kills Akuka* DIE, HOMEWRECKER! LAST STRAW! I TRIED TO GIVE YOU A CHANCE! BUT YOU JUST BROKE THE MUFFIN-STUFFIN' CAMEL'S BACK! *SLAUGHTERS ASUKA*

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
HYPOCRITE!!!!!! Oh, boo-hoo, Rikku thinks I'm dead and has moved on, so why don't I just fall and let Asuka catch me instead of doing something about it!

ARGH!

Eesh ... you are becoming so predictable....

ASUKA, THIS IS ALL JUST DISPLACMENT! Can't do necrophelia, so why don't we just move on to the next best thing?!

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
I HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE YOU!

DIE, ASUKA! DIE! *squirts stinging solution into Gerard and Asuka's eyes* YOU MUST PAY!

(~Perfection_Achieved~)

Rikku's Heart and Soul...
Website
www.myspace.com
Ok, let me get this stright. You turned Rikku into some fickle slut. Cried about it. Then got with the first female body willing to offer itself up to you. Did I get it all? TLP, GoH, did I get it right? Is their ANY moraly sound people left in this place? I sacrifice myself so you two can be happy together and you vilg it up? That's it. No more chances, when I return Rikku is mine. And TLP I'm sorry if we must be enemies again, if we are I still respect you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back