• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's your LEAST favourite book?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

black acid

Heros need Villains
first off the bible. yes that's right I've read the bible. it's a pretty good book really. but what I dont like is that for about 5 thousand years people soeem to discriminate it like an over turned tornado =(

aside from the fact that the bible "challanges" evolution and sexuality.

another book I just dont like reading is one called. "the smaller hell"

when I finshed this book I thought to myself. "damnit acid just cokc the gun and shot yourself". I mean this book may be fantasy but it explodes with sexual recaps.
turns out that the main Idea is that some whitch kidnaps a girl but soon falls in love with her over pity. . . .

the girl's like 12 years old and she's like...freaking 18!!!!!!!!

and dont get me started on how the book end's =\. . .

DarkKai

Death of a Salesman. this is THE lamest book ever. i was supposed to read it in my english class but i didnt.......i ususaly dont read for english anyway but you get my point. it was just so boring and stupid. my new quest is to find and burn all copies of it......*ignites lighter*

Cicero

Visionary
i don't know what the name was of the book which is my less favourite. i think i put it to deep in my mind to remember it, i don't wan't to remember if i could thought. It was the most boring book i have ever red

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back