• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's your LEAST favourite book?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shadow Soldier

God damn fireglow134... fix your damn sig. It just screwed up the page. Get rid of it or something.

Anyways... least favorite book? Easy, Where's Waldo. If your anything like me, you get dizzy after looking at the page for 5 minutes... and then you start to lose human contact with Reality.

ERD

You can hate the bible , I don't care but , I'm like the only person who thinks it's easy to read.

Whatever,

Anyway, I hate all books, well not all of them but atleast most I just can't read them unless I wrote them don't know why.

Hitokiri Efad

Website
baka-onigiri.blogspot.com
Oy, Square Ninja, you forgot a slightly important detail.

Spoiler!: Three days later, he comes back to life.

I'd say one of my least favorite books is Hunchback of Notre Dame, but it's kinda futile because it's only the ending that depresses me. The history of the book and Hugo's main goal (the care and preservation of Notre Dame) is enough to redeem it.

Perhaps... a book on German poetry in the twentieth century. Not exactly an exciting read o_o

Kismet-chan

Website
www.myspace.com
I hate ANY book that's an biography/autobiography. The bible sux too. And I'm Christian! Damn right, I said it! It's booooooooooring! And it's confuuuuuusing! Why read what an overly-obsessed-with-the-lord can scream at me from across a big, pretty window-glassed building? :D

( I know that to most of you, what you have just read is very, VERY wrong. And it is. Trust me, I wrote it sillies. :p )

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
loser by jerry spinelli was the absolute worst book EVER. Jerry Spinelli tried way too hard to develop the characters when they never did develop. The crazy ADHD first grader hardly changed when he was in fifth grade at the end of the book. The other kids didn't develop either, and none of the characters were very believable. Some of the chapters and ideas were just plain stupid, like a girl who was on a leash tied to a fence who the main character would visite every now and then. (WTF?) and at the end the girl runs away. Big suprise there, considering the parents treat her like a dog. And the main kid, zinkoff goes lookin for her, and during that part Jerry Spinellli would ramble about stuff that wasn't relevant to what was going on, like about Zinkoff as a little kid and different things like that. At the end, after that it ends with a game of kickball (or baseball, I forgot) and picking teams. Zinkoff never got picked, but since he was a complete idiot and never found the little girl but the kids STILL found that cool, they picked him soley for that reason, not because he was a very good player, so Zinkoff didn't even learn anything. If it was a real life situation, then ZInkoff would have done something stupid AGAIN so he could get attention.

Jerry Spinelli is a good author, but Loser completely sucked.

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
To Kill a Mocking Bird........it had all those awards sayin it's the bst book & all but when I read it....it was BORING as hell. I tried again...didn't work out.

How could u ppl dislike the bible? It's freakin awesome!!!Just pretend it's a fantasy book( even though it's based on true events)........it's quite interesting even though I'm still in the beginning of it*sweatdrop*^_^;

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back