• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's up?! ^^

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
I think you're the first person I've met who's really into Digimon. Everyone I know have always been into Pokemon.

Lol, I've never been into Pokemon. I mean, I play the games, but that's about it, for me, it's always been about the digi. I'm not quite as into it as I used to be, but it's still one of the highlights of my childhood.

liteblue

Lol, I've never been into Pokemon. I mean, I play the games, but that's about it, for me, it's always been about the digi. I'm not quite as into it as I used to be, but it's still one of the highlights of my childhood.

I have pokemon Black but I can't seem to finish the game. Too many new pokemons >.<

Gram

Banned
Awards
I liked digimon and pokemon in the beginning too. Now it's just blehh~

Couldn't agree more, the pokemon anime got the worst of the two. Ash is still freakin 10! HE WAS TEN WHEN I WAS TEN.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I have pokemon Black but I can't seem to finish the game. Too many new pokemons >.<

Haha, I never did mind the vast amount of Pokemon. If anything, it only adds to more variety that I can use in my team.

And I think I'm among those who don't really care about the design as long as they're usable. A Pokemon can have the shape of a bottle for all I care, but as long as the movepool and stats are good and the typing is at least decent, I'm going to use it. XD

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
Not to mention the plot has never changed either, he's spent the last ten plus years trying to do the same thing that people who play the game do in a month xP The games are fun, but I never seem to finish them. It just seems like it gets repetitive after so long.

Haha, I never did mind the vast amount of Pokemon. If anything, it only adds to more variety that I can use in my team.

And I think I'm among those who don't really care about the design as long as they're usable. A Pokemon can have the shape of a bottle for all I care, but as long as the movepool and stats are good and the typing is at least decent, I'm going to use it. XD

A bottle... Ice cream... KEYS..... xP

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Couldn't agree more, the pokemon anime got the worst of the two. Ash is still freakin 10! HE WAS TEN WHEN I WAS TEN.

Is it bad that I laughed more than I should have? He was ten when I was eleven, and he is still ten when I'm already twenty four. WHERE ON EARTH IS THIS FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH?

Not to mention the plot has never changed either, he's spent the last ten plus years trying to do the same thing that people who play the game do in a month xP The games are fun, but I never seem to finish them. It just seems like it gets repetitive after so long.

I agree that although the game is fun, the anime is very repetitive. And it doesn't really make sense how Pikachu seems to revert to "level 5" whenever Ash goes to a new region. XD

A bottle... Ice cream... KEYS..... xP

Haha, despite its Heartless-reject design, Klefki is actually pretty fun to use (although not in competitive battles against other human players) due to its typing and ability.

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
Is it bad that I laughed more than I should have? He was ten when I was eleven, and he is still ten when I'm already twenty four. WHERE ON EARTH IS THIS FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH?

I agree that although the game is fun, the anime is very repetitive. And it doesn't really make sense how Pikachu seems to revert to "level 5" whenever Ash goes to a new region. XD

Haha, despite its Heartless-reject design, Klefki is actually pretty fun to use (although not in competitive battles against other human players) due to its typing and ability.

Haha, nothing about the show makes any sense anymore. Like the fact that Team Rocket insists on following around a ten year old kid, when they probably actually could've succeeded if they'd just stayed in Kanto when he left.

I'm not saying any of the pokemon are useless. I'm just saying, it's a set of keys named Klefki, creativity has officially left the building xP

Hahaha! These comments are very amusing xD
I can't stop laughing!!

Haha, rarely a boring moment on KHi =P

liteblue

Haha, nothing about the show makes any sense anymore. Like the fact that Team Rocket insists on following around a ten year old kid, when they probably actually could've succeeded if they'd just stayed in Kanto when he left.

I'm not saying any of the pokemon are useless. I'm just saying, it's a set of keys named Klefki, creativity has officially left the building xP

Haha, rarely a boring moment on KHi =P

I agree! This site has kept me entertained all night!

Solo

Silver Member
Awards

I remember reading a jocular remark that the inspiration for the new Pokemon came from whatever near the designer at that time, so in Klefki's case, it might've been a set of keys, haha. :p

I won't be surprised if in the next generation we see a Pokemon based on a shaver or toothbrush or even toilet, because you know how brilliant ideas sometimes come to us when in the bathroom. XD

Back