• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's up?! ^^

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Gram

Banned
Awards
I'm not too far into the game cause I have no time to play T.T
But the artwork is amazing!! Studio Ghibli is awesome :D

=O Why so little time?
I've seen some artwork it really is good. 8D

liteblue

=O Why so little time?
I've seen some artwork it really is good. 8D

Well I work full time during the weekdays and during the weekend, I'm busy with Japanese school and running errands and doing chores that I haven't been able to do during the weekdays...story of my life =/

Gram

Banned
Awards
Well I work full time during the weekdays and during the weekend, I'm busy with Japanese school and running errands and doing chores that I haven't been able to do during the weekdays...story of my life =/

=O Wow do you ever have a day off!? Their working you to the bone! Your in japan?

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
Hi Jen! :D Nice to meet you, I'm Blade. Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy it here!~ If I don't get back to you immediately, its because my internet sucks. XD But regardless I hope to see you around. ^_^

liteblue

Hi Jen! :D Nice to meet you, I'm Blade. Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy it here!~ If I don't get back to you immediately, its because my internet sucks. XD But regardless I hope to see you around. ^_^

Haii Blade! Nice to meet you ^^
Thanks for dropping by and saying 'hi'!

liteblue

D8 Those are so few, how do you manage!? =D Oh~ I didn't know they had japanese schools there.

Welp~ I gotta do what I gotta do ^^;;
Where I live has a really big Japanese community so they created this language school

Gram

Banned
Awards
Welp~ I gotta do what I gotta do ^^;;
Where I live has a really big Japanese community so they created this language school

=[ It saddens me to see youth work so hard....though I could really use some of those job hours myself.
=] I see so it's a community type of thing. Is it fun?

liteblue

=[ It saddens me to see youth work so hard....though I could really use some of those job hours myself.
=] I see so it's a community type of thing. Is it fun?

Yeah~ it's pretty fun! The teacher and the people in the class are all nice. I like it cause I've been wanting to learn Japanese since middle school

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
i actually have it and started playing it but haven't finished the game unfortunately >.<
the artwork and the story is really good though!

Probably next time you want to quote the post you're replying to in order to prevent confusion. XD But yeah, the story is really something. Even the first fifteen minutes of the game is sure to break your heart. >_<

And a Japanese community at school sounds really cool. Not only you can learn proper Japanese from them, you can also learn how to converse casually. Casual, conversational Japanese isn't taught anywhere and you pretty much have to mix and mingle with your friends to grasp it, because the patterns can be totally different from formally taught Japanese.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Yeah~ it's pretty fun! The teacher and the people in the class are all nice. I like it cause I've been wanting to learn Japanese since middle school

That's good. =] lol When I was in school teachers weren't much help nor was it fun. I wish I knew japanese as well. =D How well can you speak it?

liteblue

Probably next time you want to quote the post you're replying to in order to prevent confusion. XD But yeah, the story is really something. Even the first fifteen minutes of the game is sure to break your heart. >_<

And a Japanese community at school sounds really cool. Not only you can learn proper Japanese from them, you can also learn how to converse casually. Casual, conversational Japanese isn't taught anywhere and you pretty much have to mix and mingle with your friends to grasp it, because the patterns can be totally different from formally taught Japanese.

I know what you mean. The beginning of the game really made me sad and I felt really bad for Oliver T.T

You're right! I'm really excited about the things I'll learn from this language school but right now I'm having such a hard time learning the alphabets >.<
They all look the same!

liteblue

That's good. =] lol When I was in school teachers weren't much help nor was it fun. I wish I knew japanese as well. =D How well can you speak it?

I'm still a noob (._.)
We just started learning Katakana so I'm trying to memorize that and Hiragana. We also learned basic greetings and such but nothing too in-depth

Gram

Banned
Awards
I'm still a noob (._.)
We just started learning Katakana so I'm trying to memorize that and Hiragana. We also learned basic greetings and such but nothing too in-depth

xD I see, well a noob is still better than what I can do.
Sounds difficult. =O

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
You're right! I'm really excited about the things I'll learn from this language school but right now I'm having such a hard time learning the alphabets >.<
They all look the same!

Haha, that was a problem for me too when I started learning. I just kept confusing "sa" with "ki", or "ne", "re", and "wa" with one another because they all look similar in hiragana. -_- But trust me, you're going to get the hang of it, and by the time you're getting to kanji, they won't be an issue anymore. :D

liteblue

xD I see, well a noob is still better than what I can do.
Sounds difficult. =O

I think it's just difficult at first cause I have to memorize everything but I'm sure once I get the hang of it, it'll be a piece of cake for me. A lot of people told me that if I'm fluent in Korean then learning Japanese will be really easy and I'm hoping that's true

Back