• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's up?! ^^

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

liteblue

Hey everyone~ nice to meet you!

You can call me Jen!
I'll list a couple of facts about myself so here we go~!

+ Korean-American currently living in SoCal
+ Fluent in English, Korean and currently learning Japanese
+ Enjoy watching anime and reading mangas
+ Really enjoy playing video games. Mostly JRPG's like Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts and also COD (If you would like to add me on PSN let me know )
+ Enjoy talking about cars (mostly performance cars)

That's all I can think about writing right now!

Anyways~ I hope to make a lot of friends here and meet new people! I like it when I meet people who have the same interest as I do :)

See you guys around~! ♥

Gram

Banned
Awards
\^o^/ *:・゚✧ Hello Jen! Welcome to khi! Home of the depraved, the obsessed, overlor- er staff, and other decent folks!

I'm amazed at anyone that can speak several languages. *o*
Which anime/manga do you like?
Hell yeah RPG! Ever played Ico?
Oddly enough I work in a car parts store yet know nothing about them. xD

Well hope you enjoy your stay, I'd warn you of certain things but each time I do Sign begins to stalk me. (she also ate all ma welcome cookies D8 </3)

Also before you get on your way, one last thing:

HjppzNv.jpg

Last edited:

liteblue

Wow~ forever is a really long time o_O

Well, there's a lot of anime/manga that I like but I don't have a favorite and I have never heard of Ico. What kind of game is it?

Oh! and nice to meet you ^^

Gram

Banned
Awards
=D What are a few manga/anime you've seen so far then? Ico is a action-adventure game about a boy trying to help a girl escape a castle. (basically anyway)
It's one of the most beautiful games you'll ever see. <3

Hello~ XD

liteblue

Really? interesting~
well, i like Gundam Seed, Gundam Seed Destiny, Rurouni Kenshin, Naruto is on and off for me, Fairy Tail, Studio Ghibli movies and that's all I can think of at the top of my head right now ^^;;

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Hello, hello, and welcome to the turf. Do make sure to read the KHInsider Forums FAQ, a'ight? It'll help you a bunch in your long-term stay here. :D

So, a Ghibli movies and video game lover, huh? In that case, did you play Ni no Kuni? I'm very certain it appeals heavily to the Ghibli fans far and wide.

Gram

Banned
Awards
It's very interesting, look it up some time~ ;D
lol Pretty good right off the top of the head, my fave gundam is Wing. 00 was alright but Wing is the one I enjoy most of what I've saw. Oh man Kenshin is freakin awesome! I need to rewatch it some time.
Been keeping up with the fairy tail manga?

A few of mine are Mushishi, Black Cat, Fairy tail , One Punch Man, Beelzebub, and One Piece.

liteblue

oh! black cat was a good anime! i enjoyed watching cause it had a little bit of everything :)
i actually haven't started reading the manga for Fairy Tail...just been watching the anime

Gram

Banned
Awards
=D So you've seen it! I recommend you give Black Cats manga a try, it's story is different and honestly better imo.
lol That's alright as well. Likewise I read the manga rather than watch it's anime.

liteblue

hahaha! i only watch the anime cause i'm too lazy to read the manga ^^;;
i usually read the manga of the anime only if the anime finishes but the manga is still ongoing

Gram

Banned
Awards
lol The manga is only a 180 chapters long, so it's not that much effort. I prefer anime myself but sometimes the manga just has that better written story ya know? (since animes are usually picked up before the manga is done)

Gram

Banned
Awards
Exactly. ^_^ Though unlike books there have been times I've seen anime better than the manga. =D

liteblue

i actually have it and started playing it but haven't finished the game unfortunately >.<
the artwork and the story is really good though!

Gram

Banned
Awards
i actually have it and started playing it but haven't finished the game unfortunately >.<
the artwork and the story is really good though!

You got Ico!? Everything about the game is beautiful! TuT

liteblue

Nice to meet you Lan! That's a really cool name...I don't think I've met anyone with that name ^^b

Back