• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Whats this talk of this new Mystery game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trimms

I'm sick of more games being announced. I want them to wrap up the series before I grow out of video games.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I'm sick of more games being announced. I want them to wrap up the series before I grow out of video games.

How can you "Grow out of Video Games"? lol
I do agree with them hurrying p and wrapping up the series though. Kingdom Hearts is One Story and cannot go one forever like Final Fantasy, which is always a different game, excluding X and X-2.

I think this "mystery game" is KH3. Nomura said it will be connected to all the games. and he never said if it was a side game or not. If it's KH3 I will be deeply happy cause it would finally be coming, but then Sad when It came out cause I would be like, "This is It. *Tear" lol

I hope this is KH3. I don't think I can bear another side game and it better not be a Side-Game. I wouldn't mind a Side Game when the Main Series is over though.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
I dont think it is Kh3, i think its another game that nomura and square are going to milk the series for all its worth with. Nothing has been revealed though at all

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
before I grow out of video games.

WTF? Ya know you don't have to grow out of anything to be mature. Part of maturity is too enjoy the things of child hood that helped you grow. Games, movies, and TV shows like KH all teach valuble lessons that people of all ages can learn and I know they have personaly helped me grow up, espicialy KH and DBZ, they helped me grow alot when I was younger. That is why I still watch this stuff and play games. I'll never grow out of it, I have just simply added more adult stuff to my list of stuff I enjoy. I watch the news on TV most of the time and play games some of the times and watch a good anime every week or so.

Sorry about getting off topic but anyways, Nomura said the next game may not be KH3 and that is the mystery game being discussed by some of us.

beastlycool

I really have no idea but i assume he's talking about either kh3 or another spin off or pre-quil. OR he might be talking about a game that takes place 100 in the FUTURE...... yeahhhhhhhh........... probably not.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
WTF? Ya know you don't have to grow out of anything to be mature. Part of maturity is too enjoy the things of child hood that helped you grow. Games, movies, and TV shows like KH all teach valuble lessons that people of all ages can learn and I know they have personaly helped me grow up, espicialy KH and DBZ, they helped me grow alot when I was younger. That is why I still watch this stuff and play games. I'll never grow out of it, I have just simply added more adult stuff to my list of stuff I enjoy. I watch the news on TV most of the time and play games some of the times and watch a good anime every week or so.

Sorry about getting off topic but anyways, Nomura said the next game may not be KH3 and that is the mystery game being discussed by some of us.

That was A Long time ago when Nomura said that "KH3 hasn't even been discussed yet". So we wont know until it is announed yet cause it might of been talked about now... E3 2010... TGS 2010... Please Announce it Soon Nomura! Maybe even Now! Gah!

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
That was A Long time ago when Nomura said that "KH3 hasn't even been discussed yet". So we wont know until it is announed yet cause it might of been talked about now... E3 2010... TGS 2010... Please Announce it Soon Nomura! Maybe even Now! Gah!

That's not what I mean, he said just this past summer that the next game may not be KH3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back