• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Whats this talk of this new Mystery game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
I know. It seems like when you think the series is done, there seems to be more and more and more.

Manifesto

Well... In about two months we'll find out because there will be a secret ending at the end of BBS. I can't help to think that maybe, there's another group of baddies waiting for the right moment to pounce.

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
look them up yourself.

the latest one was message from the kingdom, which is basically informing us the development on BBS. they said they finished the secret trailer to the next kh game which did not say it was kh3.

another iportant one was that in 358/2 days ultimania, where he said he was planning on making a kh game but not necessarily a side game but more official and that it wasnt kh3. he proposed it to someone in SE and called it the mystery kh game

Alright, I'll remember "look them up yourself" next time a new scan or trailer is talked about.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
how the hell are we suppose to know?

Sora166

yea im pretty sur tht there will be another group of bad dudes. i think they will be along the line of the Unversed because i mean i think MX is an Unversed but thts just me. wht u guys think?

Manifesto

yea im pretty sur tht there will be another group of bad dudes. i think they will be along the line of the Unversed because i mean i think MX is an Unversed but thts just me. wht u guys think?

I agree - perhaps not the unversed (maybe so - we never know) but some type of organization not yet known.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Between BBS and KH1, hopefully.
That's a huge gap.

Many-a year. And there's still the possibility of pre-BBS, post-Coded/pre-KH3, and during Days/KH2 when it comes to discussing a Riku spin-off.

I know. It seems like when you think the series is done, there seems to be more and more and more.

Is that necessarily bad that the series is successful enough that it can support so much?

Alright, I'll remember "look them up yourself" next time a new scan or trailer is talked about.

If we get a new trailer of all things, it shouldn't be too hard to find.

how the hell are we suppose to know?

Reading the damn site and not just posting something without looking around.

What.

Seriously? Really? Where do people come up with this stuff? xD

Probably because there are evidentally numerous Keyblade Masters working together, a la the three chairs, and are also training apprentices. Not saying I support any of that, but it's clear that wielders are working together in some form.

CCs_No1_Fanboy

Dont underestimate BbS or it's importance. It's on a handheld? Big deal. BbS is about as big as any of the main KH games. The events in BbS is literally are reason why the events from KH1 through KH2 and Coded happen. Going by Nomura's estimations, the game is larger than any of the "main" KH titles. BbS can't be classified as a spin off, it barely even qualifies to be a side story. The only thing keeping it from being a main game is Sora doesn't play an active role in it.

Dont underestimate it.

Manifesto

Dont underestimate BbS or it's importance. It's on a handheld? Big deal. BbS is about as big as any of the main KH games. The events in BbS is literally are reason why the events from KH1 through KH2 and Coded happen. Going by Nomura's estimations, the game is larger than any of the "main" KH titles. BbS can't be classified as a spin off, it barely even qualifies to be a side story. The only thing keeping it from being a main game is Sora doesn't play an active role in it.

Dont underestimate it.

I 100% agree - I'm amazed it's a spin off!

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
Reading the damn site and not just posting something without looking around.
theres no info on the game >.>

Izayoi

galactic cancer

Dont underestimate it.

Who's underestimating it?

I 100% agree - I'm amazed it's a spin off!

More of a prequel.

theres no info on the game >.>

Refering to the flood of people randomyl posting without looking at what has been said prior.

i.e: the first person I quoted in this post

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com

Dont underestimate it.

Larger as in story?? Or length of your quest? Cause that is kind of lame if he is implying it's a "larger" game because you have to do everything three times..

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Larger as in story?? Or length of your quest? Cause that is kind of lame if he is implying it's a "larger" game because you have to do everything three times..

Now who said that th stories would be copied exactly for each one? Between the fighting styles, different boses for each character, on similar worlds, and their motivations...I don't see how one would get that impression.

Manifesto

Now who said that th stories would be copied exactly for each one? Between the fighting styles, different boses for each character, on similar worlds, and their motivations...I don't see how one would get that impression.

Yeah each scenario will not be the same as you stated which is what excites me a lot - hopefully they will be very different from each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back