• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Whats this talk of this new Mystery game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyblademaster26

Ive been looking over some threads and ive been seeing "mystery game" over and over again. i was wondering, is there any information on this mystery game? yeah i know this is probably a stupid question so go ahead and flame if you want i dont really care

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
It's the mystery game that Nomura talked about. He said something about "The next KH game will most likely not be KH3" or something.

Basically, just translate 'Mystery' to 'Milking'.

ZigZag

I think it's just the next Kingdom Hearts game, the game what Fans are calling "Kingdom Hearts 3".
I don't know but it seems logical.

αsiя

space coke
Nomura said in a interview the next game will be the next game
So we don't know if it is KH3 but he did said it was going to be a main one

Satoshi

they have yet to release BBS and they are already talking about releasing another game?

That's not that stupid. BBS isn't all that major. I mean, it's really interesting and all, but I, for one, am really looking forward to KH3, I am eager, very eager to know what'll happen next to Sora and Co.

αsiя

space coke
That's not that stupid. BBS isn't all that major. I mean, it's really interesting and all, but I, for one, am really looking forward to KH3, I am eager, very eager to know what'll happen next to Sora and Co.

Im probably more eager for BBS than any other KH game
I cant yet decide how I eager I'll be for KH3 since we don't know jack shit about it

Death

Your #1 Bruh
Yea i want BBS to see the whole past thing. Why Keyblades have Keychains, Who had the original Kingdom Key O_O. What happened in the past and of Xehanort O_O

XkeybladerXX

Nomura said in some of his interviews that Sora will go on another journey...maybe it KH3...or maybe the mystery game is about the Keyblade War?

Allister Rose

French Lover
look them up yourself.

the latest one was message from the kingdom, which is basically informing us the development on BBS. they said they finished the secret trailer to the next kh game which did not say it was kh3.

another iportant one was that in 358/2 days ultimania, where he said he was planning on making a kh game but not necessarily a side game but more official and that it wasnt kh3. he proposed it to someone in SE and called it the mystery kh game

Xenin

Banned
Nomura did say Sora would be in another game and that coded was not good bye. My theory is that note at the end of two if you wait till after the credits was information on the keyblade wars of past and who was in it. I believe birth by sleep tells you what happened. i also believe the keyblade war may start up again becuase appearently there is a keyblade wielder orginization and I doubt they all disspaered over night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back