• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's the hardest part in KH??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
My friend thinks that fighting Ansem at the end was the hardest boss fight in KH, im trying to prove him wrong,( sephiroth was the hardest) what do u guys think?

Cous Cous

Sephiroth is the hardest but it all depends on what level you fight him, personally I'd say he is the only one that puts up a decent fight towards the end in KH, he's the only one I would fight.

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
well I have not beat sephiroth , well I got in thare & baamm I waz back to start so yay I say that sephiroth......

intro.gif

remember : if your friend needed you. you wood help your friend right?

Mighty_Joe_Z

Sephy's so tough...if i saw that guy on the street, him and his devil wing, long silver hair, and 9 FOOT LONG SWORD....i'd have to say i'd run

he was the hardest by far.....................

vampire_lord00

poopty puepty pants
i thought sephy was kind of easy. i thought the hardest part was guard armor in traverse. cause i picked the staff and gave up the shield(like an idiot) and he could take me out in like 3 hits lol.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Despite Sephiroth being a complete nightmare to beat, I found Riku 2 @ Hollow Bastion very hard, because with Sephiroth, you could level up to whatever level u wanted, but it wasn't the same with Riku.

Ryu

an obscene gesture
Sephiroth wasn't as hard as most people say, personally I find Phantom the hardest boss in the game. As for the hardest sidequest, getting the ingredients for the Ultima Keyblade was hard as well.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Ryu said:
personally I find Phantom the hardest boss in the game.

I really can't see how Phantom was hard, it was just a long battle, and quite complex, but all you needed to do was keep casting Stopra on Big Ben, how hard was that?

Relik

The phantom i'd say is the heardest followed by Riku @ hollow bastion, and Kurt Zisa b4 i figuired out his pattern and beat him. Seph was hard, but not the hardest. At least to me.

PS2rulz

I didn't beat sephiroth he killed me in 2 hits. I think that giant gargoyal thing was hard. I didn't have trouble with the last ansem except for the part when all them things fly at you.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Here are the top hardest bosses! Weeeee!

1.) Sephiroth
2.) Phantom
3.) Kurt Zisa
4.) Dark Riku 2
5.) Ansem 2
6.) Dragon Maleficent

These are the top 6 hardest bosses!

Rose of Irony

you know who I found was the hardest mandatory disney boss? ursula 1 (if you're at a lower level). the magic was too hard to guess what to do on her cauldron.

other hard bosses.
sephiroth.
riku ii (at a low level)
ice titan.
maybe phantom and kurt z.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
thanx 4 all ur posts!!! :)

i actually sorta agree with Ryu, especially people that are just used ta slashing away on enimies, i hate Phantom, and Kurt Zisa also

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back