• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Xion IS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ansemcontainer

okay so ive been tryin to figure out her real name... i found Oni to be the only actual japanese word that would work. it means demon (someone who doesnt fit) i do believe number 14 will be extremely powerful and crazy, maybe she is an unbirth? or the last unbirth a demon who doesnt belong in worlds filled with heartless and nobody's?

KingdomSealer

Possible, the whole she doesn't fit in thing seems to connect to her not really being apart of Organization XIII. Being an Unbirth I dont know but cool find.

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
that's what i thought, but the name doesnt have to be japanese (e.g. Ansem, Braig, Dilan, Even, Eleaus, Ienzo, etc...)

A

Audo

Ino is the greek word for Sea Goddess.
I find that to fit better seeing how she is most likely related to Aqua in some way (Water) and possibly Kairi (Sea)

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
lol

that reminds me of naruto.
now I'm gonna think of Ino every time I see her! dang it! x___x

Awards
I find that to fit better seeing how she is most likely related to Aqua in some way (Water) and possibly Kairi (Sea)

Well, it's a word for a Greek Sea Goddess. Actually, technically not. Ino was the mortal form who transformed into Leucothea, the Sea Goddess.

Awards
Heh, I'm not trying to say that Ion isn't likely. Any of the name arrangements are as likely as the others at this point, that is, if her really name is an anagram without the X. We just shouldn't try to make reasons to have one name more likely than the other. If, by some chance though, say, Nio was a Latin name for Ocean, that would be solid.

1-up salesman

Yeah, I read that Xion had something to do with Kairi. And since Kairi's name means Sea,

Here name is probably Ino, since it means Sea Goddess.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
Or it could be something completely and mind-blowingly different. Like Naminé.

XD

Awards
I'm still going with Ino, it makes the most sense right now.

=/

My point was that it makes as much sense as any of them do right now.

The Sea Goddess thing is trying to make a weak connection, that's why I was saying the Alkaline reference. I mean, Nomura basing Xion's original name off of Ino, who is a normal person, who becomes Leucothea, who is a Sea Goddess. Too much of a stretch.

Nio
Ino
Ion
Noi
Oni
Oin

They're really all likely to some extent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back