• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What would Xion's title be?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WwhiptailwW

What it says on the tin!

I know that she wasn't technically a real member of the Organisation, but it'd be nice if we could make up a title for her anyway :tongue:

The Key of Destiny 2? (I'm joking by the way)

I quite like ' The Puppet of Memories'

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
She was supposed to absorb Roxas. Part of why it's still Org 13 despite her being there. If they count Xion at all, they count her and Roxas as one. Like Axel said - put two half pints together and you might get a whole.

Hence, if she was ever to receive a title, it would've been when she was the last one standing after absorbing Roxas, hence -

"The Key of Destiny".
No joke.

Last edited:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
The Forgotten Enigma sounds pretty good to me.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
"The most popular filler character since every character in Bleach"

I think it suits her.

H

Heolstor

She was actually close to surpassing his greatest expectations... the one more likely to call her that is Saix.

Close but no cigar.
I don't get what you mean by surpass either.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
She was hoped to be able to create clones of Sora or something along those lines.

But eventually she started to show signs that Sora wouldn't even be needed ever again, thus, surpassing expectations.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
That works too, since it was also said that when Sora wakes up, he'd seek the destruction of Org XIII.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Xemnas said in-game that was why he was so pleased with Xion regardless of how well she was operating. o_oa since so long as she was around, the balance between her and Roxas didn't matter. Sora wouldn't wake up, and they'd get to keep their Keyblade wielder/s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back