• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What would ruin the game for you?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Since all of the worlds have minigames I've gotten kind of used to the idea of combat being implemented in 100 Acre woods. Pooh and Tigger would work as the party members. Also if its tied to the Book of prophecies it would make sense for an heartless invasion

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Since all of the worlds have minigames I've gotten kind of used to the idea of combat being implemented in 100 Acre woods. Pooh and Tigger would work as the party members. Also if its tied to the Book of prophecies it would make sense for an heartless invasion

I can see Tigger bouncing everywhere without a good attack plan and Pooh getting distracted by some honey mid-combat.

Veevee

Awards
It wouldn't exactly ruin the game for me, but I would hate if minigames were mandatory to progress in the story. I hate Disney Town in BBS for the fact that they forced you to play that horrible ice cream thingy to continue which had no real reason to be in the story and was really no fun to me and that whole world felt incredibly cringy and forced to me. I'm already rolling my eyes over all the minigame stuff that they already revealed because I'm simply no fan of minigames and I think they went way overboard as far as I can see and as far as I heard but I can bear it if they don't shove it into my face like that.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
It wouldn't exactly ruin the game for me, but I would hate if minigames were mandatory to progress in the story. I hate Disney Town in BBS for the fact that they forced you to play that horrible ice cream thingy to continue which had no real reason to be in the story and was really no fun to me and that whole world felt incredibly cringy and forced to me. I'm already rolling my eyes over all the minigame stuff that they already revealed because I'm simply no fan of minigames and I think they went way overboard as far as I can see and as far as I heard but I can bear it if they don't shove it into my face like that.

Finally, some fair criticism. Mini games should not withhold progression. Ever. Kingdom Heart's isn't the only game guilt of this. I agree with your cause and should be optional. Not experience ruining though.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I'm fine with minigames if the tasks being performed aren't completely inane and unwarrented. For everything they did right with the combat, KH2 is full of boring objectives.

- Lead Lumiere (slowly) to each lamp
- Break urns for Phil
- Make dumbass presents for Santa
- Atlantica

Luckily, KH3's alternative objectives or minigames seem more like warranted actions. Piloting the Black Pearl isn't an annoyance, it's just a fun extra thing to do. Piloting mechs seems pretty fun and is also optional. Sliding down a snowy mountain on Goofy's shield seems like an inevitability and decently entertaining. Even Sora dancing around with Rapunzel makes a certain sense, though I'm not convinced it needs to be a playable minigame.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Hundred Acre Woods not being in KH3 would ruin the game for me.

The only time it ever felt out of place to me was RE:CoM but that was because of RE:CoM.

Anyway KH minigames are usually either very easy or very annoying and there seems to be no middle ground, which is why I prefer when KH games focus on optional side quests and collectible missions with rewards and goodies and an incentive to explore everything tied in. Rather than having Jiminy create a journal checklist of isolated minigame errands which often provide nothing of interest in and of themselves.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
I'm fine with minigames if the tasks being performed aren't completely inane and unwarrented. For everything they did right with the combat, KH2 is full of boring objectives.

- Lead Lumiere (slowly) to each lamp
- Break urns for Phil
- Make dumbass presents for Santa
- Atlantica

Luckily, KH3's alternative objectives or minigames seem more like warranted actions. Piloting the Black Pearl isn't an annoyance, it's just a fun extra thing to do. Piloting mechs seems pretty fun and is also optional. Sliding down a snowy mountain on Goofy's shield seems like an inevitability and decently entertaining. Even Sora dancing around with Rapunzel makes a certain sense, though I'm not convinced it needs to be a playable minigame.

You said it. It's also why the prologue is so maligned in the community. No one likes doing "busy work" to progress the story, especially when they insinuate that you should do a shit ton of mini-games only for you to find out in your teens that you can just cut to the chase and the other players will make the money anyways.

I will say that some of the attraction flow options look pretty lame. The pirate ship and the carousel are pretty, but I don't see the point if you can't really control what they're doing, you know? You're just pressing X occasionally while on the pirate ship; THAT'S. IT.

Cloudberry

Awards
No matter how ridiculous or farfetched plot twists Nomura has whipped up, I'd only lose the joy of playing if my fave characters were to die. Probably wouldn't be able to finish the game at all.

There are, however, couple of things that would disappoint me. Radiant Garden, including the castle, not being playable would make me really sad. I absolutely loved running around the world in the first KH, the level design is still a favorite of mine.

The beforementioned mini-games. Yikes. I don't recall ever enjoying them. Please don't let there be an annoying one we have to play in order to proceed.

Kairi not getting a bigger part. The poor girl's been neglected for too long! She's got a Keyblade now, just let her use it. Also I'd like to know more about her past and see her reunite with her grandma.

I want to see more casual chatting, characters telling funny stories about what has happened to them when they were x years old, what they like and what they don't, basically just fun trivia scattered here and there. Like, maybe when Sora has finished cooking something with Remy, he'd mention the food he just prepared was Kairi's favorite? Now that Sora has the gummiphone I'd like to see him get messages from his friends and family. Imagine Riku boasting about finding something cool or Sora's mom asking if he was wearing warm clothes and remembers to eat regularly. Keep in touch, people!

the red monster

Awards
Hundred Acre Woods not being in KH3 would ruin the game for me.

The only time it ever felt out of place to me was RE:CoM but that was because of RE:CoM.

Anyway KH minigames are usually either very easy or very annoying and there seems to be no middle ground, which is why I prefer when KH games focus on optional side quests and collectible missions with rewards and goodies and an incentive to explore everything tied in. Rather than having Jiminy create a journal checklist of isolated minigame errands which often provide nothing of interest in and of themselves.
The ice cream mini game in bbs made me want to punch a wall..

disney233

Awards
Minigames is EVERY game were pathetic. The only one I like (SUE ME ) are the singalongs in Atlantica. So here's my thing....Atlantica has allot of both original songs and songs from the Little Mermaid film....well allot is an understatement, but just....idk it's still a Disney game. So...I guess what I'm saying is having some musical moments of songs original and from many seperate films wouldn't be so bad and I would....kinda be disappointed if we won't have any of it in KH3. However, I'll ALSO be disappointed if the songs are gonna be EXCEEDINGLY lackluster as Atlantica. Under the Sea with no chorus? Just Sora, Ariel, and two random girls as backup? Where in comparison to the film the song was BOOMING with life.

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
The only way for the game to be truly ruined to me would be if it sucked.
Still, there are things that I want. Some more than others.

Things I really want:

-SoraxKairi to finally have their romantic moment. Both finally sharing a paopu fruit would feel conclusive. Either that or a kiss.
- At least one good guy to die in the end. I vote for Terra and/or Ventus.
- The RoD section with Riku and Mickey to be playable.
- A Final Fantasy character in Olympus, at least. I vote for an older Zack.

Things I want:

- A battle where Kairi and Riku are our only party members. SKR trio vs Master Xehanort for example would be cool.
- Besides Riku I think all the Guardians of Light should be playable at least once, even if it's just for a short time. For example if Lea vs Isa happens, Lea should be playable here.
- There's a secret ending and it shows the Master of Masters admitting that the World can be saved by seven people after all.

I think that's it for now.

Last edited:

TheMostRad

If Riku x Mickey isn't confirmed by the end, I'm returning my copy of the game.

This, but replace Mickey w/ Repliku.

Open the closet door and find a mirror on the other side, my silver-haired son~

AayriSolassa

- That not being Repliku and it turning out to be Data Riku or something equally as flimsy. Repliku needs a happy ending.
- Kairi getting next to no development.
- Lea not getting a new outfit or a proper reunion with Roxas.
- Xion in any capacity (but sadly I'm probably have to live with it).
- The worlds just being rehashes of Disney stories with no original plot.
- Demyx not getting any proper development.
- Not enough Vanitas interacting with other characters.
- A crap conclusion. It's been far too long, I will be devestated if the story turns out to be dreadful.

Londonbridge115

- That not being Repliku and it turning out to be Data Riku or something equally as flimsy. Repliku needs a happy ending.
- Kairi getting next to no development.
- Lea not getting a new outfit or a proper reunion with Roxas.
- Xion in any capacity (but sadly I'm probably have to live with it).
- The worlds just being rehashes of Disney stories with no original plot.
- Demyx not getting any proper development.
- Not enough Vanitas interacting with other characters.
- A crap conclusion. It's been far too long, I will be devestated if the story turns out to be dreadful.

Omg. It’s so annoying seeing Axel with that black coat. I hope they give him something else to wear!

And I’m glad someone else doesn’t like Xion. I really hate her character.

...as for me, I just really want Sora and Kairi to have a romantic moment together. Just let them kiss.

AayriSolassa

Omg. It’s so annoying seeing Axel with that black coat. I hope they give him something else to wear!

And I’m glad someone else doesn’t like Xion. I really hate her character.

...as for me, I just really want Sora and Kairi to have a romantic moment together. Just let them kiss.

I mean I'm a diehard RiKai shipper but hey :'D

Coupling on from that - Isa needs a ton of screentime because he, Lea, and Roxas really need a solid friendship dynamic or a fight to end all fights. I'd also kinda like to see Roxas and Vanitas throw down. Xion is just... bland. She's generic, "nice," and hits all the markers of a Mary Sue. Her character was poorly implemented in Days and she is flat out not necessary or done well enough to matter. At least Kairi has the potential to be a lot better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back