• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What would ruin the game for you?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
If there isn't a Chirithy summary for the relevant Union Cross content like the other titles. Marluxia, Larxene and Ventus have origins that are locked in a mobile game, and it's unfair for both diehard and casual fans to not get that refresher as a summary.

Pokie

if riku doesn't come out.

complete the arc nomura geez

Riku came out in the first KH when he gave Sora the fruit.

Riku: Sora.
(Sora turns around and catches a star-shaped fruit)

Riku: You wanted one, didn't you?

Sora: A paopu fruit...

Riku: If two people share one, their destinies become intertwined. They'll
remain a part of each other's lives no matter what.

(Riku walks past Sora)
Riku: C'mon, I know you want to try it.

tenor.gif

Swing

Awards
Something that would ruin the game for me, if Kairi and Sora will not end up as a couple. I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if Kairi will fall in love with Axel/Lea, since she spends a lot of time with him lately, but I'm still a SoraxKairi shipper.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Something that would ruin the game for me, if Kairi and Sora will not end up as a couple. I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if Kairi will fall in love with Axel/Lea, since she spends a lot of time with him lately, but I'm still a SoraxKairi shipper.

Well, we all know how simple females are. The more time they spend isolated with a male, the more at risk they are of falling hopelessly in love with them.

Enturax

Awards
Ruin

1. Xehanort's master plan having been just part of someone else's master plan.
  2. Xehanort turning good.
  3. SRK vs evil/nort/darkling TAV.
  4. Any of SRK dying. Riku, being a master, can do things in LoD rather than needed to be directly in the plot of KH4 or dying.
  5. Kairi being KH2'd...or KH1'd.......or KH-Anything'd...yeah, she's been awful up to this point. If she got kidnapped I'd have to just sit there and facepalm for a solid minute before continuing.
  6. Xehanort not getting a proper sendoff, this is his last game, make it count.

Not "ruin" but more "ugh".
  1. Only Sora being playable, SE has employed tech to smoothly transition character control for 10+ years now, use it.
  2. Stupid dialogue like "Sora, Donald, Goofy!" x100.
  3. Team-Rocket Maleficent.
  4. Not enough interaction, especially villain-interaction. Ansem and Xemnas need to chit-chat, MX and Vanitas need to chit-chat, ANYTHING other than the stupid Dark Portal in when only SDG in the room--->Exposition-->Dark portal out.

Also, I don't want an overly happy ending, BUT, at the same time, I don't wanna have a cliff hanger regarding the main plot either. Like, Nomura, you wanna make KH4? Fine, but let this Saga REALLY end.

EDIT: Also, a repetitive and an overly easy gameplay. There are too many mini cutscenes mid-fights IMO.

Well, we all know how simple females are. The more time they spend isolated with a male, the more at risk they are of falling hopelessly in love with them.

...Damn, if Oracle Spockanort reads this, you are done for xD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back