• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Worlds Would You Like To See In KH3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Uh, dude Nomura CREATED Vivi. He's has always been like this. I should know. I've watched my cousin play FFIX.
lol, I should know, because FFIX is one my fav FF and Amano is one my artist.

Vivi's creater was Amano one the best art designer at Square-Enix. Amano > Nomura.

Vivi was never Nomura's. God if Nomura did the art characters in FFIX all we would see was spike hair and leather, XD. What made you think Vivi was done by Nomura just because u seen you cousin play the game, Beats me.

So no one form FF-VI, FFIX, FFXII. Because Nomura would ruin it. He proved that when he added Setzer and Vivi..

Last edited:

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
lol, I should know, because FFIX is one my fav FF and Amano is one my artist.

Vivi's creater was Amano one the best art designer at Square-Enix. Amano > Nomura.

Vivi was never Nomura's. God if Nomura did the art characters in FFIX all we would see was spike hair and leather, XD. What made you think Vivi was done by Nomura just because u seen you cousin play the game, Beats me.

So no one form FF-VI, FFIX, FFXII. Because Nomura would ruin it. He proved that when he added Setzer and Vivi..

Yeah, I dunno why they gave Setzer an emo kinda attitude in KH2. They're just copying Cloud, taking away his originality.

[√]Genuflect
Worlds:I wanted Castle Oblivion back in one of the final battles!The boss makes him remember what happens there!

darkness_boy6

Awards
ummmmm.....kinda getting off topic guys buy anyway more potc would be sweet they also should put some worlds from the final fantasy games. The only bad thing about KH1 and 2 and CoM is that they have characters from final fantasy but they dont have any wolrds from final fantasy i mean the disney worlds are pretty fun but think about, it some of the worlds are embarrising like Atlantica and Hundred acre woods who wants to play in a world with a character who your little 5 year old sibling watches?

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards
twilight town, traverse town, hollow bastion aka radient garden, castle oblivion, TWTNW, destiny islands, end of the world, olimpus colosium, and ill throw in port royal just for the dead mans chest movie.

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
Destiny Island,Naruto (even thought its not disney lol),Final Fantasy VII,Final Fantasy X,and Final Fantasy XII

enbay5

+i would want to see pirates 2 and also even though its not a tv show, Dave The Barbarian. It would be coo, i mean sora would be done in very poor animation and one other would be Muppet treasure Island Even though we already have a pirate movie, that is my fav and i would love it !

Syc

Anastasia would make quite the world. Also, if they added Robin Hood, the minigame could be archery using your magic, lol.

Twinblades

i like olympus collesuem cuz of the tornaments but i want to see spritied away even tho i didnt kno it was disney!!!

hold on was this the movie with the girl that goes into a differnt dimension and he meets this boy that is a dragon or wut eva and he forgot his name and she gives it bac to him by remeberin or somin like dat??

if so YES I WANT THAT WORLD!!!!
and i want toy story but in my opinion i only like the kingdom hearts worlds like twilight town and stuff cuz its more interesting there but in KH 1 they did make the disney worlds more with the plot but still

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
James and the Giant Peach. I love that movie so much.

Phalinx

I know it isn't Disney, but a lego world would be hilarious.

"GET THE KEYBLADE!" "Uh.. it's more like a Keyblock.."

I also want to see Toy Story.

ultimaweapon463

the summons' worlds... chicken little, lilo and stitch, another peter pan world(with actual neverland, not the pirate ship and clocktower alone), and instead of agrabah, toy story. AS a total list;

Toy Story
Chicken Little
Lilo and Stitch
Disney Castle
Lion King 2
Halloweentown
Mulan
and more...

Chosenoneknuckles

Destiny Islands
Disney Castle (and beyond the castle)
Olympus Coliseum
Narnia
Eden (part of the FFVIII world, finishing off Leon's story wth Rinoa) XD
Gaia (part of the FFIX world, because FFVII characters have had their day and its time for more IX/VIII/Pre VI Classic ones!) XD
Radiant Garden
Sword In The Stone (backstory on Merlin)
Twilight Town
Pirates of the Caribbean 2/-3
Atlantis (the non mermaid one)
Robin Hood
Treasure Planet
Neverland Mainland
Full Metal Alchemist
Inuyasha
Castle Oblivion (in some form)
Toy Story
NEW WORLD
NEW WORLD
NEW WORLD
NEW WORLD

Castle Of Kingdom Hearts in the Realm of Darkness [the ending goes back to the beginning...]

Here's my 3D working of it initially for a future fanfic story of mine:

Castle Of Kingdom Hearts II by ~Chosenoneknuckles on deviantART

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back