• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Worlds Would You Like To See In KH3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dippydog11

hunchbak of notre dame, sum pixar movies, potc again, but hunchbaks the coolest. fightin wit that guyd be nice

Absol_Zexion

Pirates of the Carribean
Atlantis, the Lost Empire
Spirited Away
Brother Bear
The Chronicles of Narnia
Around the World in 80 Days
The Incredibles
The Lion King
The Emperor's New Groove lol
Tron

Last edited:

[REVOLUTION]

pirates of the carribean 3 because they are allready done with the third one and the second one was awsome

Syc

Kingdom Hearts 3 needs Robin Hood. C'mon, that would be awesome.

ur-vile

Awards
Pixar stuff, replace Winnie the pooh with, say, Cars or Toy Story. I like to see some of their TV properties make it as well. There really needs to be a Roboduck summon. Atlantis and Black Cauldron would be nice.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
i wish spirited away! But id settle for spongebob. (Disney is evil, so they could take it over) Narnia would flat out rock. (another 2000 person vs. 3 battle yay!)

Shadukai X

Banned
I'd like too see Potc2, and The Great Mouse Detective ( I totally agree with you Chaotic)

Syc

Oh yah, Great Mouse Detective would be fun. Also Fox and the Hound world.

Spic Steve

Awards
Destiny island, i miss you. So cool. I wish there was a secret level after the ending where you can play minigames on Destiny Islands and explore the island

Cid Highwind

The Captain
i don't know about anyone else, but i would love to see a final fantasy world in kh3. i don't know how they would pick, but for ff7 it could be midgar, ff8 it could be idk balamb garden?, in ff9 it could be one of the kingdoms (alexandria or lindiblum? sp), or ff10 could be any place in spira maybe besaid. not all of these really make sense, but im just throwing out ideas. as for the previous final fantasies, idk because i never played b4 ff7.

RatedRSuperstar

I know that there's not really a "bad guy" in this movie, but if they could make it sort of like 100 Acre Wood, like mini games and all, then I think a world based on A Goofy Movie with Max would be cool.

But I really don't like the idea of a POTC 2 world. Disney would water that world down for sure. Look what they did with the first one.

No other movies really pop into my head.

Spic Steve

Awards
What about an actual 101 Dalmatians world? I sorta ran out of ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back