• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What were the names of the characters in Seifer's Gang?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Fuu and Rai, based on Fujin and Raijin of FFVIII, also Seifer's sidekicks.

blksabbath74

Fuu and Rai, based on Fujin and Raijin of FFVIII, also Seifer's sidekicks.

Thanks. I've always wondered why they decided to put Vivi in with Seifer's Gang. I mean, I realize that this isn't a fully villainous version of Seifer, but still, Vivi was better than that.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Thanks. I've always wondered why they decided to put Vivi in with Seifer's Gang. I mean, I realize that this isn't a fully villainous version of Seifer, but still, Vivi was better than that.

Not the Vivi in the KH universe lol

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I wouldn't even say Vivi is a full part of their gang. He seems more like that lackey who really wants to be with the in-crowd but his insecurities keep him from being the best person he could be.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
I wouldn't even say Vivi is a full part of their gang. He seems more like that lackey who really wants to be with the in-crowd but his insecurities keep him from being the best person he could be.

That would make sense. Vivi is generally ignored by the gang for the most part. In fact, I think the only time they even acknowledge Vivi at all is in the digital Twilight Town where all of them were digital versions of themselves anyway. Because of this, the most Vivi ever did for them was tell Sora, Donald, and Goofy that they were in trouble at the Sandlot.

blksabbath74

That would make sense. Vivi is generally ignored by the gang for the most part. In fact, I think the only time they even acknowledge Vivi at all is in the digital Twilight Town where all of them were digital versions of themselves anyway. Because of this, the most Vivi ever did for them was tell Sora, Donald, and Goofy that they were in trouble at the Sandlot.

I just think that Vivi would have fit better with the Traverse Town FF crew...

He was my favorite character from FF9, which could very well be my favorite FF game. Don't get me wrong, I thoroughly enjoyed 7-8, but 9 being a bit lighter was a breath of fresh air for the franchise.

I would love to see Beatrix and Adelbert Steiner in KH...in love and cracking skulls...there's a couple you can't make shipping arguements about!

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

lol You know, just by playing KH2, you don't realize how much of a character Vivi actually has (just in the KH verse I mean). I'm now all for a Vivi-centered game!!!!

knl06

Okay is it just me or is Vivi played by the same voice actor as Ginger from As Told by Ginger...thought this for years now.....

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

Poor Vivi. :( My heart aches for his introvertedness, but I can sympathize cause I sort of the same way.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards

The poor thing. I'm sure he could make much better friends, like Hayner, Pence, and Olette ya know? :p

I would love to see Beatrix and Adelbert Steiner in KH...in love and cracking skulls...there's a couple you can't make shipping arguements about!

I would love to see Adelbert in a KH game especially if he were to interact with Zidane.

raj inn and fuu are the other two of sifer's gang

That was answered in the second post. You've done this on other threads as well... >_>

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Vivi and Rai are my favorite members of Saifer's group. Vivi is my favorite overall but Rai is the comedy relief ("The stairs count different every time, ya know?" xD).

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
I remember being annoyed every time he would end his sentences with "ya know". I wanted to ring his fucking neck, ya know? >_> lol XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back