• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What villians would you think be in the next games?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qarx

I actually smile at the thought of having llama Kuzco on Sora's team. It seems like a great pairing imo. Specially if Yzma were to team up with Malificant.

Was it established as to what happened to Pete and Malificent? I figured they died at the hands of 5 billion Heartless.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Was it established as to what happened to Pete and Malificent? I figured they died at the hands of 5 billion Heartless.
eh, I doubt it, but if they did somehow they will rise from the dead again........

I actually smile at the thought of having llama Kuzco on Sora's team. It seems like a great pairing imo. Specially if Yzma were to team up with Malificant.
He would probably bite people and spit in their eye or something ^^;;;;; or start singing about how awesome he thinks he is and make them all run away......

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
That guy from Incredibles.
Seriously (>_>).

I dunno actually. I've seen my characters in the previous 2.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do

I really doubt they'd kill of those two. Besides, Maleficent still hasn't gotten her "revenge" on Sora yet. Besides, can't she use darkness to teleport from place to place? How do we know she didn't use that?

As far as Villains go, The Snow Queen from the Chronicles of Narnia would be quite the boss battle. In fact, re-creating that entire battle towards the end of the movie would be pretty sick.

I would like to see some more Aladdin villains get some time. Someone like, Mozenrath, or Mirage. No more BS storylines to bring Jafar back. Out of Oogie Boogie, Ursula, Hades, and Jafar, I least liked Jafar's return.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
As far as Villains go, The Snow Queen from the Chronicles of Narnia would be quite the boss battle. In fact, re-creating that entire battle towards the end of the movie would be pretty sick.

OH YEAH! I FORGOT ABLOUT THAT! I have wanted that world for so LONG!

That guy from Incredibles.
Seriously (>_>).

I FORGOT ABOUT SYNDROME TOO! GRRRR! I knew there were some I was forgeting......

Ximon

*Shoots Braixhim*

Bossess eh..well I'd like to sea Jafa in his snake like form,I was dissappointed when I had to fight him as a Genie.

Qarx

I really doubt they'd kill of those two. Besides, Maleficent still hasn't gotten her "revenge" on Sora yet. Besides, can't she use darkness to teleport from place to place? How do we know she didn't use that?

I would like to see some more Aladdin villains get some time. Someone like, Mozenrath, or Mirage. No more BS storylines to bring Jafar back. Out of Oogie Boogie, Ursula, Hades, and Jafar, I least liked Jafar's return.

She said she would deal with the Heartless, so I guess it can't be said she died from them, I guess. She also said (during Hollow Bastion) "I'll take care of the White Ones. You leave and find a way to vanquish them forever!" instead, she got "dogpiled" by the Dusks and vanished.
As for the villian returning, I hated Malificent's return mostly since they didn't really explain how she went from a stain in Hollow Bastion to Twilight Town, inside Yen Sid's tower. There wasn't any explanation except for her crow (which hardly appeared in KH) carrying her robe to the Three Good Faries; at which point, they said "Gee, I wonder who that belongs to?"
"*Gasp*! Mali-"
"No, no! We mustn't remember her name!"
"...She was a mean, old witch!"
"Oh, no! the memories are coming back! What will we do?! What will we do?!"
"MALIFICENT!!!" All 3 faries disappeared, as did Yen Sid. Malificent then stood, and laughed... like a hag.

Come to think of it, Ursula was even worse. She just came back from the dead for no reason, and nobody acted surprised.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
She said she would deal with the Heartless, so I guess it can't be said she died from them, I guess. She also said (during Hollow Bastion) "I'll take care of the White Ones. You leave and find a way to vanquish them forever!" instead, she got "dogpiled" by the Dusks and vanished.
As for the villian returning, I hated Malificent's return mostly since they didn't really explain how she went from a stain in Hollow Bastion to Twilight Town, inside Yen Sid's tower. There wasn't any explanation except for her crow (which hardly appeared in KH) carrying her robe to the Three Good Faries; at which point, they said "Gee, I wonder who that belongs to?"
"*Gasp*! Mali-"
"MALIFICENT!!!" All 3 faries disappeared, as did Yen Sid. Malificent then stood, and laughed... like a hag.

Come to think of it, Ursula was even worse. She just came back from the dead for no reason, and nobody acted surprised.
I hated Ursula's because they never explained it all, her obeice hugeness just magically appeared and somehow managed to trick Ariel again.........at least I got to see her die again ^^ only thing that made that better>_>

Qarx

I hated Ursula's because they never explained it all, her obeice hugeness just magically appeared and somehow managed to trick Ariel again.........at least I got to see her die again ^^ only thing that made that better>_>

Oh, so true. But that we didn't get to fight her (other than a sucky, super-easy rhythm game) which almost nullifies that satisfaction.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

They are disney characters, they will not die unless killed in the actual movie.

B

blaqk_electrik

i think that Atlantis should be a world, that way you could fight the bad guy in that movie plus your in a cool world
treasure planet for sure
the sword in the stone's villian for sure
maybe for one of those "little kid" worlds they could use lilo and stich as a world and have you fightthat giant alien(dont know name)
but most of all i would love to fight yubaba. though spirited away is only distributed buy disney, i think it would be such an awsome world. and having haku as a potential fighing partner.

Choc

I would want Shere Khan and Kaa, Yzma and Frollo. Though Frollo may be a bit of problem with all the stupid religious controversies.

It'd be also nice if had the Haunted Mansion in there, I want to fight ghost and zombies and this time not from Halloween town.
I would LOVE a Haunted Mansion world. Based on the ride/unofficial backstories, NOT the movie. Ooh, and have Constance the axe-murdering bride and Madame Leota as bosses. I would love to see Madame Leota working with Maleficent, with the same voice and all.

On another note, I honestly wouldn't be too happy if they brought Pixar movies in the picture (actually depends on which Pixar movies because some would make excellent worlds) because that's all people seem to associate Disney with these days.

"*Gasp*! Mali-"
Supposedly memories brought her back? I don't know. =P
It said I think in KH: Another Report that Axel and Roxas were sent to Hollow Bastion to fight heartless and release a bird from a cage in the castle, the bird being Maleficent's raven Diablo, implying that the Org wanted to revive Maleficent to create more heartless for Sora to fight. While this doesn't explain how she was brought back, it would explain why.

Anagram

Banned
The next villian should be...ME,
Incognito the ghost.
My white darkness will devour u!

Serious though, i don't mind what villians appear.
The ones i don't want to see ever again is Ogie, ursala [i dont want to even see that world again], jafar, hades, i have a few but i need to think of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back