• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What villians would you think be in the next games?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zipporahss

Okay, I'm pretty sure this has been bought up before. If so please close.

I was thinking about the new games. It'd be pretty cool if in one of the games they had Treasure Planet, Silver would be fun to fight. I'd also like to solar surf. It'd be also nice if had the Haunted Mansion in there, I want to fight ghost and zombies and this time not from Halloween town.

What would you like to see in the next games?

C

Colours

I'm only focused on the new worlds, and enemies.
-I would say that there might be a chance that we will see the
Heartless/Nobodies again.~Meh

Zipporahss

Uh? But what worlds would you like to see? What villians would you like to fight?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Okay, I'm pretty sure this has been bought up before. If so please close.

I was thinking about the new games. It'd be pretty cool if in one of the games they had Treasure Planet, Silver would be fun to fight. I'd also like to solar surf. It'd be also nice if had the Haunted Mansion in there, I want to fight ghost and zombies and this time not from Halloween town.

What would you like to see in the next games?

Dont say this. You're practically saying that you want it closed but at least give your own thread a chance XD

But Villian wise I want the Org to come back in some way shape or form. Cause I liked all of them.....cept Luxord.

dickie619

dont mean to be rude but this isn't the smartest thread to be honest because the enemies all depend on what world you go to for example if you go to a toy story world it would be zurg or sid being the bad guys so either you titled this badly and meant what worlds would you like to see or you haven't thought this thread through very well

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
dont mean to be rude but this isn't the smartest thread to be honest because the enemies all depend on what world you go to for example if you go to a toy story world it would be zurg or sid being the bad guys so either you titled this badly and meant what worlds would you like to see or you haven't thought this thread through very well

Its okay. Im pretty sure that people will know what he is talking about. I mean if you read the original post you wouldnt have that problem.

Spazzboy911

my dream scenario would be any/all Pixar
Unfortunately, i think they stick to Disney only. that would be like adding Muppets. legally owned by Disney, but not Walt's namesake stuff. like it wasn't make under Disney specifically
and hey, yeah, Treasure Planet would make sense. but which game? KH3 or BBS?i would think that 358 and Cdd would be replays (unless Roxas was just way cooler than Sora)

oh, yeah, and for anyone who cares (off topic) Disney actually IS bringing the Muppets back. Hurray for them! Smartest thing Disney's done since ..... uh ,well, KH! ^,^

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
and if you'd read my post you would know that my problem was with the title

dikie619 said:

Yeah, it doesn't seem like you are addressing the entire thread at all :/

(sarcasm)

Qarx

Pixar split from Disney, didn't it?
Irrelevant comments aside...

As for Toy Story, you forgot Stinky Pete. I can imagine Cruella DeVille as a villian, along with AUTO from Wall-E. Ezma (both human and cat forms) and Krunk might be good to fight (Kusco as a temp-friend/summon). Hopper from A Bug's Life, (Sora as a bug. LOL) Pochahontas wouldn't work IMO, unless you have no in-world villains, instead having a new Pete or something; they had Tarzan, so maybe Jungle Book or Robin Hood worlds/villains.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

As for Toy Story, you forgot Stinky Pete. I can imagine Cruella DeVille as a villian, along with AUTO from Wall-E. Ezma (both human and cat forms) and Krunk might be good to fight (Kusco as a temp-friend/summon). Hopper from A Bug's Life, (Sora as a bug. LOL) Pochahontas wouldn't work IMO, unless you have no in-world villains, instead having a new Pete or something; they had Tarzan, so maybe Jungle Book or Robin Hood worlds/villains.

No Disney purchased Pixar in 2006 I doubt they;d split from them that quick XD.

but I dont think that the Pochanhotas level would cause as much contriversy as we think, I mean Kh could make Sora and the gang team up with pochahontas and fight the settlers. 1 indian lady and 1 white little boy vs a fleet of english settlers sounds just perfect to me XD

Cissy

Bronze Member
Y'know who I want to appear?

Gaston.

And that evil guy from Hunchback---what's his girly face.

Those two are awesome. Nevermind timeline, I'd love to see them.

Qarx

No Disney purchased Pixar in 2006 I doubt they;d split from them that quick XD.

but I dont think that the Pochanhotas level would cause as much contriversy as we think, I mean Kh could make Sora and the gang team up with pochahontas and fight the settlers. 1 indian lady and 1 white little boy vs a fleet of english settlers sounds just perfect to me XD
Maybe. It'd kind of funny to see how SDG would react to hear both sides (assuming Sora could understand their Native-American tongue) calling each other SAVAGES!! Over and over. Not to mention the talking tree. XD

Gaston.

Gaston appearing is unlikely, let alone the Beast at all, seeing as that story was concluded. I haven't seen Hunchback in a while, so I don't remember.

I wonder if they'll have more KH-exclusive worlds.

Sora1915

Bronze Member

Hmmmmmmmm, Yzma....I wouldnt mind smacking her around with my Keybalde ^_^ And if they were to add her I think her and Kronk should have a joint battle where he would like up and close battle with you while she threw random potions at you and cause status ailments, summon enemies, and such. And after you beat Kronk then she starts using potions on herself causing herself to like transform into different animals and crap......I think that would actually be sweet ^_^ And like others have said Zurg would be fun

Gaston.
yeah I was wondering why he wasnt in KH2.......i would have enjoyed beating his "pretty" face to pieces ^_^

Last edited:

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I actually smile at the thought of having llama Kuzco on Sora's team. It seems like a great pairing imo. Specially if Yzma were to team up with Malificant.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards

Gaston.

The only game I think he could appear in now would be Days...

I would love to see Frollo somewhere in the next games as well... The only problem is that Tony Jay, his VA, is dead, though they could get Jim Cummings to do his voice (as long as it doesn't end up getting their ass sued like the King Louie incident), otherwise it'd be hard for him to be a boss...

Zipporahss

my dream scenario would be any/all Pixar
Unfortunately, i think they stick to Disney only. that would be like adding Muppets. legally owned by Disney, but not Walt's namesake stuff. like it wasn't make under Disney specifically
and hey, yeah, Treasure Planet would make sense. but which game? KH3 or BBS?i would think that 358 and Cdd would be replays (unless Roxas was just way cooler than Sora)

oh, yeah, and for anyone who cares (off topic) Disney actually IS bringing the Muppets back. Hurray for them! Smartest thing Disney's done since ..... uh ,well, KH! ^,^

Yeah I know!!! I was so happy to hear that!!! Also off topic Stan Lee and Disney are making a comic book series together!!!

Zipporahss

Gaston.

Yeah, I want to see Gaston!!! I think you mean Frollo yes, he'd be fun to fight.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Gaston could appear in BBS, especially since Belle is one of the princesses of heart.

Beast cares for Belle in KH1, I would say that the actual story from the movie would have taken place before that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back