• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What The Above Poster Would Never Say

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
OMG YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THAT!

Lol XD
---------------------------------------------
I think Marluxia is just the most idiotic character I've ever seen, how could they ever put someone like him in Kingdom Hearts? Marluxia should just be gay and I want to burn him away!

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
Why, yes, Roa, I did just say that. And i meant it. I am, oh my fucking god, mac is stupid fat and ugly. Kaori belogns with Moby. >;D

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Moby should die. If Kaori doesn't end up with Mac, then she should die too!!

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
Mac is the most stupist character ever. And Kaori deserves bettter than that bastard. She deserves moby. Who's austrilaina. And we all know she LOVES australians. :3

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Kaori should totally belong with Mac because they're partners in SSX 3 and Kaori told Elise that she thinks Mac is cute. X3

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
roa you should go die in a fire for admitting the truth, which is, moby and kaori love each other. 8D

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Ice, I think everything you say is so true. I completely believe you when you said Kaori and Mac should be together. I don't know what made me say Kaori and Moby should be together, I think I was high! Whatever you say, it's so true. So, so true!

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
Roa, I know it's lal true. I'll admit it. i was like, drinking when I said that, and i'm soryr. Moby and kaori belong together forever and ever. =D

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Okay, Ice, I think I should just say that I love you so much. If you told me to die right now, I'd do it. If you told me to say, "Kaori and Mac belong!" with emphasis on 'belong', I'd say so, and I'll believe it. All for you, Ice, all for youuuu.

X3

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
I hate khi. and want it to die. :D

and specifically shamdeo. he's a stooooooooopid admin, well as the other's ones are very stupid as well. but shamdeo takes the stupidness cake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back