• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What summons do you want to see in KH3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mysticgamer

I think most people agree that the summons sucked in KH2 that or you completely forgot about them like my friend did. So I ask you what summons would you like to see and how many?

I want want adult Bambi, he could head butt heartless while you ride on him.
Pete's dragon, he would be like an invisible bahamut.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
i would like to see mushu back, he was cool, and dumbo tooo! genie can stay but chicken little and stitch werent a big help to me, or very fun.

LonelyNobody

I was thinking that since the secret railer for the next game looked pretty dark i was hoping sum ff summons. like ifrit or bahamut. but if there was disney summons i would want the old tink. i thought that having tink and peter pan at the same time was pointless.

auron2314

i think it should be no one because the summonings in kingdom hearts i dont use to much exept in olympus colisium tournaments.

Vulcrypt

I would love to see that tiger from the jungle book, he kicks butt.

I believe this is Sher-Khan^^...(I'm a nerd) but i would like to see Pluto do something other then carry around letters.

armytaco

Roxas of course! But that would only work if Sora is in the next KH, which most likely, he won't be

Ok, this has been going on long enough. No, Sora may not be the protagonist of the next KH game. But it has already beeen stated that the next project is not KH3. In KH3, Soras story will most likely be continued because he was the protagonist of the first two so obviously, the series does not play the same as final fantasy where the characters are always switched. In KH3, we will see Sora. He said KH3, not the next project.

Okay, now we've gotten that out of the way, I would like to see Bahamut, Cloud, Roxas, Tinkerbell, Mushu, Genie, Maleficent, and Yuna, Rikku and Paine as summons.

q25

hmmm...

I would like to see someone from the Incredibles! Maybe it says "Incredible" and summons one of them randomly.. that would give summons a new twist.

You guys need to remember that you won't summon antagonists (the villains) only heroes [Since I saw some of you saying the tiger from jungle book, maleficent, etc.. - not going to happen.. My opinion, though.]

hmmm...

I would like to see someone from the Incredibles! Maybe it says "Incredible" and summons one of them randomly.. that would give summons a new twist.

You guys need to remember that you won't summon antagonists (the villains) only heroes [Since I saw some of you saying the tiger from jungle book, maleficent, etc.. - not going to happen.. My opinion, though.]

^^ thank you. lol.

but for the incredibles: i read on The Kingdom Key that it might be a possible world :)

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
Hotel In Traverse Town, Trying To Sneak Out Withou
^Maleficent? why? shes the ruler of darkness and the heartless? how would she help Sora and why would she want to? *confused*

he means that if u remember, she helped sora out in radiant garden (hollow bastion) and it would be nice to have her on ur side to fight a common foe. u no, the enemy of my enemy is my friend?

i would love the fact of roxas being with sora, and it should defintely happen since he is inside him, but id rather have him as a party member. acually, either one would be fine.

i like all the summons ppl put up. mine would be Pluto, the kid from treasure planet (i gotta finish watching that movie) or morph or both, the incredibles, and definetely, if it were not a world, the emperer as a llama :drool:

ViVi94

Trying to escape the land of idiots and retards
I would love to see roxas as a summon, I guess it could be like, Sora calls on his other half and they fight (I would definately use it ALOT just because Roxas is my secomd favorite charicter) I would also like to see some pixar things like sulley from monsters INC. And Bahaumut, Anima, and shiva!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back