• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What relationhips do you want to be focused on?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
DISNEY characters with non-DISNEY characters - this was something I always loved about KH and that started to become irrelevant as the games went on. I want Donald, Goofy etc. to have more to do with non-DISNEY people than just yelling "we'll stop you!" or "oh no!"

This. One thing that always intrigued me is how little interaction there is between Disney and Non-Disney characters. Even taking out the fact that the original characters are ultimately owned by Disney in the end, there is surprisingly little meaningful interaction between them and the Disney characters.

And then there is the whole lack of interaction between Square Enix characters with...well, anyone at this point. As of this moment, the most meaningful Square Enix cameos that we've had in a very long time have been some of the characters from The World Ends With You. I understand that they are only meant as cameos, but we've almost completely been devoid of even THAT. I want to see some more interactions between Disney and Sqaure Enix characters seeing as this series started as, you know, a Disney and Squaresoft corssover back in the day. I want to see more interactions between Merlin and Cid, or Cloud and Scrooge or the likes of Laguna or Gilgamesh with pretty much anyone.

Bloodlust

Roxas and Ventus: I have a strong feeling this one won't happen for some reason, but imagine all of the hilarious possibilities.

Lea and Isa: I want to know what happened between these two in between BBS and Days. It'd be ridiculous for the two of them to have this inevitable showdown without a little bit more context to their situation.

Xemnas and Aqua/Ventus: Make for some emotional scenes since Xemnas has Terra's memories.

And for some stupid reason I want the antagonists to be involved with the Hundred Acre Woods somehow. The contrast would be too surreal.

Anagram

Banned
I lost hope for this when Sora didn't give a shiet when he saw Vanitas.
Of course Sora was a complete idiot in KH3D, but still...

That's assuming Sora saw vanitas. From what I see other members post it's possible that was a visual for us players, not something Sora himself saw.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
That's assuming Sora saw vanitas. From what I see other members post it's possible that was a visual for us players, not something Sora himself saw.

Hopefully.
It'd be twice as funny because the characters say Roxas and Sora look the same...that'd be kind of a quartet ^-^ I smell dem teletubbies...

Korai

Awards
Sora, Donald, and Goofy. I miss the KH1 days, when their friendship evolved and developed constantly. KH2 just kind of saw it stagnate.
I thought they had a lot of great moments in kh2, especially during the battle of hollow bastion when they helped sora get past the king and when goofy got hit by the Boulder.

i wanna see interaction between the members of the new organization. Really all we've seen is xigbar interacting with old and young xehanort and xemnas. I'd like to see xemnas and ansem, master Xehanort everyone, old and young xehanort, ansem and all of them. They're always developing relationships and rivalries with the protagonists, but it's to the point where it would feel unusual for us to see them interacting with each other

Last edited:

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I thought they had a lot of great moments in kh2, especially during the battle of hollow bastion when they helped sora get past the king and when goofy got hit by the Boulder.

The feeeels!
I also loved the scene in Twilight Town where Sora asks them what they are up to next while he will go looking for Riku and they're like "srsly? Of course we're helping!" and they just share a good laugh.

Kaijuguy19

A couple I have in mind.

Riku and Elsa: I think these two have a lot in common when it comes to feeling like they're not all together and not being able to face your friends and family of the things you've done that got them hurt or in danger though in Elsa's case it was all unintentional and by accident. They also feel guilty at times so it makes sense for them to be friends since they both understand what it's like to have those kinds of feelings.

Sora and Anna: Seeing as how they both care for their friends and family a whole lot and never give up on them and having a sense of fun,I can see them being best pals quickly.

Lea and Iron Man: Just figured it would for some pretty funny scenes between these wisecrackers should Marvel be added to KH3.

Kairi and/or Aqua with Ultron: It would make for an interesting rivalry and contrast between Kairi and/or Aqua against Ultron because of their different ideals on how they see people. Both Kairi and Aqua both see the good in people and their friends even if they make mistakes and try to save them or at least aren't really venomous in their anger against villains whereas Ultron pretty much sees the worst in everybody and has no problems wiping out anyone whom he deems isn't worth protecting or in some cases just rotten to the core. The interactions can be interesting in that regard like for example Ultron cruelly pointing out to Aqua about how trying to save her friends when they making mistakes only ruined her life.

Sora.Donald and Goofy with Horace Horsecollar,and Clarabell Cow: I like those two lesser known Disney characters especially since they actually big friends to Mickey at his early career so it would be fun if we got to see them again especially since we did see Horace in BBS.

Riku and Loki: Like with Kairi/Aqua and Ultron these two make a good contrast seeing as how Loki's pretty much what would have happened to Riku had not had his friends helped him out of the path to Darkness.

Maleficent and Xehanort: Considering these are so far two major villains who each have their ambitions it would make sense to see Maleficent wanting to wipe out Xehanort since he provides competition.

Rosebudx

Awards

They had moments (like the afore-mentioned boulder scene, which actually made me quit the game for three days (my friend had to spend twenty minutes on a long-distance call to talk me back into finishing it hahaha), but for all the traveling they did there were very few changes in their relationship. The biggest one in KH2 was Donald and Goofy helping Sora sneak into the battle, but even then, there was very little tension in the relationship. It has stagnated as far as growing, which seems sad to me.

I agree with you, however, that the New Org. should definitely start interacting with one another and others.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Kairi/Riku -- Needs more development and screentime.
Kairi/Nami -- Same deal. So much time is spent on Sora/Roxas and pretty much nothing on Kairi/Nami except in relation to Sora.
Kairi/Aqua -- I want Kairi to be the one to save her from the dark realm, and then they just be awesome together.
Kairi/Lea -- Only if they acknowledge their history. If not, I couldn't care less about them really.
Kairi/HPO -- Would love to see that more.
Kairi/PoHs -- Love to see her get some bonding with the other girls.

Naminé/Riku

Xion/Non-existence

Riku/Terra -- Definitely need to see that. But I get the feeling this won't really happen until post-KH3
Riku/Sora -- KH3D was a good start but we need to make this even gayer.
Riku/Mickey -- Feel like their friendship has been on the back burner lately and I'd love to see it again.
Riku/Donald/Goofy -- Seriously. Also needs to happen. After the stuff in KH1 I think there'd be some neat stuff here. I like almost legit teared up in KH3D when Riku calls them his friends. I JUST HAVE A LOT OF FEELINGS ABOUT RIKU OK
Riku/Aqua -- I feel like this could really be eye-opening for Aqua
Riku/DiZ -- I've always loved their relationship from the very first time DiZ was a sassy bitch to him in CoM. <3
Riku/Young Xehanort -- I loved their dynamic in KH3D and would like to see it continued.

Roxas/Ventus -- Self-explanatory.
Roxas/Sora -- KH3D made me interested in this after being dulled to shit by it in KH2.
Roxas/Lea -- Pretty obvious.

Sora/Donald/Goofy
Sora/Ventus

Sora/Riku/Kairi -- As a trio
Terra/Ventus/Aqua -- As a trio

Yen Sid/Xehanort -- SERIOUSLY. Why have these two never been in the same scene together? My secret wish is that Xehanort kills Yen Sid in KH3 and that's how you know SHIT IS GOIN DOWN.

There's more but that's all I can think of off the top of my head right now.

0701Noctis

Besides Kairi and everyone, I'm interested in seeing interaction between Ansem the Wise and four of his former apprentices: Dilan, Even, Aeleus, and Ienzo. No doubt it would be pretty awkward.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Maybe we can see some more interaction between Xion and Riku so we can learn why Riku was much more lenient with Xion than with Roxas.
We already know why, because Xion is a blackhole that eats up other characters' established characterizations and makes them act out of character in service of her shoddy development arc.

/stillbitter

Really? I never see praise for this character at all. Or 358/2 days for that matter. And I like both those things. Or maybe I'm just on this forums too much xD
Go join tumblr. There is nothing but love for her and Days there.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
lol, am I the only one that likes Xion?

She's alright, people have a gripe with her because they build a whole story around her taking away screen time from other fan favorites. Then poof she's gone.

Not to mention if they really needed a girl in her life, Namine really wasn't doing anything other than babysit Sora...

MrFranklin95

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Maybe we can see some more interaction between Xion and Riku so we can learn why Riku was much more lenient with Xion than with Roxas.

Maybe. Although that depends on when/if Xion is revived and how she is revived. You know what I'm mor einterested in? Riku/Namine. Call me cray but given the situation and both working under DiZ, I'm interested to know what they think of each other or just their interactions.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
remember the glory days when the original story had Roxas and Axel dislike and distrust Xion?

Screenshot01.jpg

^this is them seeing Xion for the first time really.

sigh.

tho that definitely wouldn't have fixed everything with the plot, but it definitely would've been more interesting at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back