• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What relationhips do you want to be focused on?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
We already know why, because Xion is a blackhole that eats up other characters' established characterizations and makes them act out of character in service of her shoddy development arc.

/stillbitter
An in-universe explanation then. :tongue: I'd say "maybe she reminded him too much of Kairi after he saw her face," but I would think Roxas would also strongly remind him of Sora. Well, then again, he and Kairi never seemed to have the rivalry that Sora and Riku did, so maybe that was why it was hard to fight her after all. I'm bad at this analytical stuff.

But as for who I'd want want Xion to interact with, I'd say Kairi. That'd be an interesting meeting.

MrFranklin95

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Not to mention if they really needed a girl in her life, Namine really wasn't doing anything other than babysit Sora...

True. It would make the whole thing between Roxas/Namine in KH2 make sense besides the whole Sora/Kairi angle of it instead of being kind of a "Oh... that was a thing that happened in this game and this one game only"

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
An in-universe explanation then. :tongue: I'd say "maybe she reminded him too much of Kairi after he saw her face," but I would think Roxas would also strongly remind him of Sora. Well, then again, he and Kairi never seemed to have the rivalry that Sora and Riku did, so maybe that was why it was hard to fight her after all. I'm bad at this analytical stuff.

But as for who I'd want want Xion to interact with, I'd say Kairi. That'd be an interesting meeting.
I'm still pretty sure he saw Sora when he saw her face, lol. I know the manga says otherwise, but, if the whole point of Xion's ridiculous changing appearance which makes no sense is that it's your strongest memories related to Sora or whatever (so for Xigbar it is Ventus because he doesn't know Sora) then for Riku it is definitely going to be Sora before it's Kairi lol.

Awards
remember the glory days when the original story had Roxas and Axel dislike and distrust Xion?

Screenshot01.jpg

^this is them seeing Xion for the first time really.

sigh.

tho that definitely wouldn't have fixed everything with the plot, but it definitely would've been more interesting at least.
This is my first time hearing about that. Intriguing.

I'm still pretty sure he saw Sora when he saw her face, lol. I know the manga says otherwise, but, if the whole point of Xion's ridiculous changing appearance which makes no sense is that it's your strongest memories related to Sora or whatever (so for Xigbar it is Ventus because he doesn't know Sora) then for Riku it is definitely going to be Sora before it's Kairi lol.

I don't understand why Riku would hold back, then. Or act so shocked --he's seen a replica of himself, right?

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
I don't understand why Riku would hold back, then. Or act so shocked --he's seen a replica of himself, right?
There is literally no good reason why Riku would hold back. That's why it's terrible writing. Even her looking like Kairi isn't really that good of a reason imo. Every character acts out of characterization in Days.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
Riku was probably in shock because he actually won a fight against a keyblade wielder.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
And then immediately self-sabotages and calls it fake and that's why he won. dude just cant help cutting himself down ;-;

LOVE YOURSELF RIKU.

He even told Sora that Roxas kicked his ass when he totally could have said he squash that kid.

Riku has the self esteem of a 11 year girl.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Go join tumblr. There is nothing but love for her and Days there.

Are you sure cause I've been there for 2 years and people barely discuss/draw her. Hell its currently Xion appreciation week and her tag barely has anything.

Tumblr is still going through the 2.5 phase so that means the travesty that is TAV(Terra is made fun of though) is being glorified over there. They're so desperate that many blogs are counting the BBS novel as canon.

Last edited:

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Are you sure cause I've been there for 2 years and people barely discuss/draw her. Hell its currently Xion appreciation week and her tag has barely anything.

Tumblr is still going through the 2.5 phase so that means the travesty that is TAV(Terra is made fun off though) is being glorified over there. They're so desperate that many blogs are counting the BBS novel as canon.
I've been there for like six years and the vast majority of the popular tumblrs love Xion and Days.

I really wish it weren't so!

Funnily enough, I don't see too much about blogs focusing on TAV. But I've stopped looking at the fandom stuff for a while on that site now.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Listen I'm not trying to one up ya or anything but I browse the Kh tag everyday(Gosh that sounded so condescending and lame) and from what I've seen everyone is playing KH1FM, KH2FM and BBSFM. There are more active TAV blogs on the feed than RAX.

Could you recommend me some RAX blogs, cause all the ones I follow are either dead or inactive.

To stay on topic, I'd like for Pluto to be more active with the crew, especially Kairi.

Awards
To stay on topic, I'd like for Pluto to be more active with the crew, especially Kairi.
I'm hoping Kairi gets as close a bond with a classic Disney character as Sora has with Donald and Goofy and Riku has with Mickey, and since the Queen and Daisy have to stay and run their world, maybe Pluto could feel that role for Kairi. It'd be really cute, although he can't talk.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Oh yeah, Pluto! It'd be nice for that dog to not just disappear to god-knows-where during the whole game, only to show up out of nowhere again. Where does he go to, anyways, and why?!

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Listen I'm not trying to one up ya or anything but I browse the Kh tag everyday(Gosh that sounded so condescending and lame) and from what I've seen everyone is playing KH1FM, KH2FM and BBSFM. There are more active TAV blogs on the feed than RAX.
Well I wish I had your tumblr experience because I can far more easily stomach BBS stuff than Days, lol.
Again I haven't been particularly active the past while, so maybe it has changed with 2.5 but my experience was that everyone there loved Days. Even if they weren't actively talking about it, they did. You so much as mention anything not positive about Days or Xion and you can easily find your followers dropping by multiple digits lol. That was my experience anyway.

Could you recommend me some RAX blogs, cause all the ones I follow are either dead or inactive.
Why would I recommend blogs about something I loathe, lol?

It would be nice to see more Pluto. In fact, has he been seen since KH2 at all?

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Oh yeah, Pluto! It'd be nice for that dog to not just disappear to god-knows-where during the whole game, only to show up out of nowhere again. Where does he go to, anyways, and why?!

He goes through something even more powerful than the wormhole... the plot hole. Somewhere convenient for everyone, where nothing has to be explained, because otherwise that would give way to 'gasp' the extra cutscene!

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Well I wish I had your tumblr experience because I can far more easily stomach BBS stuff than Days, lol.
Again I haven't been particularly active the past while, so maybe it has changed with 2.5 but my experience was that everyone there loved Days. Even if they weren't actively talking about it, they did. You so much as mention anything not positive about Days or Xion and you can easily find your followers dropping by multiple digits lol. That was my experience anyway.

Why would I recommend blogs about something I loathe, lol?

It would be nice to see more Pluto. In fact, has he been seen since KH2 at all?

Buddy that's true for anything. You can't badmouth any character in that fandom, not even Terra. -
- - -
Imagine Kairi with her own Trio, Daisy and/or Minnie could be her mage(s) and Max could be the shield!

Pluto will be the new walking Deus Ex Machina for Kh3, calling it.

Kaijuguy19

I'm hoping Kairi gets as close a bond with a classic Disney character as Sora has with Donald and Goofy and Riku has with Mickey, and since the Queen and Daisy have to stay and run their world, maybe Pluto could feel that role for Kairi. It'd be really cute, although he can't talk.

That would be nice and it would make sense too since Pluta was the first Disney character that Kairi bonded first or at least got to know better. It would be cool like the others said if she did have her own trio group like maybe Horace Horsecollar since he isn't used much and he could add some cool moments since he was Mickey's best bud at one point in Mickey's early history. Perhaps as a rival to her team Mortimer can fill that role like how PEte was to Sora,Donald and Goofy.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards

He and Mickey are vacationing on TT's beach until they feel they need to show up at the end of a conflict to say they participated and helped.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Buddy that's true for anything. You can't badmouth any character in that fandom, not even Terra. -
I've badmouthed many a thing and the only thing I ever got such a vitriol reaction for was badmouthing Xion/Days. Again, it seems we just have different experiences. Lucky for you. Shame for me, lol.

You know, I can't seem to find Pluto at Disney Castle in any of the post-KH2 games. Is it possible he actually stayed on Destiny Islands with Kairi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back