• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Made You Buy Kingdom Hearts!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora unleashed

what made me buy it was i played every final fantisy made and loved every one then when i saw kingdom hearts i saw sqall cloud and sep.and knew i had to get it.

Krono

Website
teamrocket.deviantart.com
I saw a commercial for CoM and I loved the song Simple and Clean. So I was like "I must get that game for Christmas!". So for Christmas I asked for a gameboy and CoM and i got both. And my brother got a PS2. Soone day I saw the first one in the store and I was begging my little brother to let me use his PS2. So in the end, I bought it.

The weird thing about my obsession with KH is I absolutely hate Disney. I don't like everything about it...except Mulan. I still love the game though.

Yuffie~Kisaragi

One day I saw the commercial and when I saw Cloud, I just started screaming, "I want the game! I want that game!" Also, I saw the Disney Laboratory thing too. It looked really cool, and it was made by the same people who made all the Final Fantasys.

i kept on seeing it every time i would go into a store that sold games; i looked at the back one day and was like sure why not, looks fun, has disney characters couldnt be that bad. :) absolutly loved it, i was stuck to the tv everyday for at least 5 hrs strait for two weeks until i finally beat it. i even just pre ordered KH2 yesterday... god im such a dork. :D

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
Before Kingdom Hearts came out, I read many reviews about it. That planted the seed right there. But what made me get it was the demo. After I watched it, I instantly fell in love with it.

Magus364

I saw it sitting there on the shelf, and there was only one left so I figured it was a pretty good game. Plus there was like three other people in line buying it so that REALLY convinced me to get it.

Darkened Heart

Website
www.livejournal.com
I can still remember the exact moment that I first saw the commercial. The music made me turn my head, the Disney characters held my attention, and the final line; "You never know who you will run into next," sent chills up my spine.

However, I never managed to get it until two years later, but I was sooo happy when I did.

D

Dark Heart

Well, I liked Final Fantasy, and i knda liked Disney so I bought it. There was one or two left, and that made me think it was a good game. I also read reviews on it, and they looked pretty good , so i got it!

zetsaber

for me the graphics,storyline,final fantasy characters,and the disney characters.

Seras

My friends always used to talk about it alot (im sure u know who u are! *cough* Carly & Alex*cough*) and i always felt left out so yeah i bought it....and i also saw cloud and squall so im like "yeah im so gettin that game"

King Bowser

I haven't gotten the game yet. But I think I still deserve to say what got me interested in it.

My friend lent me chain of memories. I didn't want to play it so I didn't. But one terrible evening I was extremely bored, then I said to the Chain of Memories game, "You had better be fun" So I got my game face on tried it out and liked it. But then the Mario Bros. stole my game and they said. "We can't allow you to do that, StarFox." They felt that playing this game would stop me from playing Mario games. So I chased down Mario. I could here the game screaming inside my mind. "Save me Link!" So I ran faster. Although, I couldn't catch him because he was on a tricycle. Mario was like, "Show me your moves".
Then I got angry. "You're making me angry! And I don't think you'll like me when I'm angry," I had said. So I started to run at 60 miles per hour, but the speed limit was only 55. I got pulled over by a cop. I was like," Yo, copper" He was like, "Sir, have you been drinking?"
Then I replied saying, "Nope!" But then my nose started to grow. I quickly broke off the newly grown part of my nose before the office noticed. "Okey, dokey!" He said. Then I was back on my chase with Mario. Then suddenly Mairo ran into a brick wall and I got my game back. I thought to myself. "This must be one great game for Mario to go through that much trouble to try to steal it."

That is how I got interested in Kingdom Hearts. Now I will be getting the first one and a Ps2 for my birthday on the 19th of this month.

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
honestly, i first heard about it on that Disney's Secret Lab on the Disney Channel. they were featuring it as upcoming, since it obviously has a bunch of Disney characters in it. =b anyway, as soon as I saw it i was like "wow...this looks really awesome!" because i was about 11 and loved Disney movies. ^.^

i remember my cousins got a PS2 for christmas that year and the first thing i asked was whether they got kingdom hearts. turns out they did, and couldn't beat Riku at the race to save their lives. =b

i remember at everyone's house i knew who had it over the next three years, i was always curious about it...then when i finally got my own ps2, i freaked out and immediately bought it and now i'm here, an obsessed fan on a KH forum! lol

EverlastingLight

Hmm... my friend Annie kinda, got me into it. She was talking about getting CoM on these forums, so I thought I'd check it out. I became in love with it that I went to the nearest EB store and bought it. Thankfully it was back out on Greatest Hits.

Datomix

Awards
Website
s14.invisionfree.com
I found out about KH in a disney adventures mag and I wanted it because of the disney worlds so I asked 4 a PS2 and KH for christmas 02.

But before KH,I was at walmart and there was a playable demo of FF7 I played it and didn't like it,but I didn't like it because I didn't know how to play it.And KH is what got me to like FF.Like when I played FFX I saw Tidus I was like "OMFG Tidus from KH"LOL but i guess it's the other way around!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back