• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Made You Buy Kingdom Hearts!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

neoridge

Website
www.freewebs.com
well the reason i bought it was because of the comercial and i figured out why the game is so addictive!!!!!!! its a comb of a thrilling final fantasy storyline and its asome smooth zelda like fighting gameplay!!!!!

silver_shadow

i just bought it becouse it had Final Fantasy Characters...but it turned out it was far more worth bying it, just becouse of the ff charactes....

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I don't know. I heard of Chain Memories and then I saw a PS2 game and I liked what I saw on the box. Plus I rented it and tried it out. So I loved it! I hope I can get KH2 too. The box appealed to me and what I heard about it, I thought it was cool and I got it for my Middle School graduation present along with the Kingdom Hearts stradegy guide. I like the music and everything on the CD too!

P

Prince_of_Light

oh god, i was hypnotized by the friggin theme song. man, what kind of subliminal messages do they put in these videogames nowadays? lol.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
the final fantasy characters and the disney characters then when i played it it turned out to be my favorite game ever.

LIAR LIAR

I think it came out around my birthday, i remember the commercials were playing so i showed my mother. and since i usually don't know what i want, i knew i was going to get it. i think it was because i saw some FF characters in it, and my sister really likes FF... it looked fun to play. >__< i just realized was my first RPG game other than like Pokemon. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back