• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Made You Buy Kingdom Hearts!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, just hanging out with Demy - HEY GET BACK HERE
I first saw it in a gaming magazine when I was reading about E3, and it mentioned KH. I looked at the shots and thought Hey that looks cool, but what're Donald and Goofy doing in there? Then I read the article and thought. Disney.....with a dark storyline......and FF.....o_O That I gotta see.

So life goes on, it's somewhere in the back of my head,when that KH commercial reminds me about it. I jusy stare at it and think Man that looks awesome O_O I want it I want it I want it! So I got it and a PS2 for X-mas.

And there you have it :D

Aminity

R.I.P. Sh[EX]
i didnt even really have any intentions to get the game...i was in Game stop one day and i saw .hack(the 1st one) and i said: "when i get $25, im going 2 come back back buy this game. when i went back, they sold out, and then i spotted KH. my friend had told me about the game, and i was curious about what it was like so i bought this instead. so i got the game 2 years ago and when i got it, it was close to christmas, so i said i wasnt going to plat it until then. so i waited and this was the first thing i poped in. and ever since, ive been hooked

Darkwater

Hmm... my friend Annie kinda, got me into it.
I did? Really? Sweet! -high fives Megan-

Let's see...I was at the game store last summer and I saw it, and I'd always kinda wanted it because it sounded interesting and I really had no idea what the whole thing with it was. So I got it. On the way home I opened it and started reading the little book and thought, "This sounds like anime and Disney...will this even work?" So I got home and I played it, and by the end of the game I was in love with it. It's one of my favorite obsessions now!

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
I originally bought it for my sister, she couldn't understand how to get past the first Darkside (she was 5 i might add), and from then onwards i got hooked. I never saw the TV ad, but you have got to admit the song is amazing.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
At first I was just gonna rent it at my local BlockBuster. When I did, I played it. But it got stuck in the middle of the opening!!! I got so po'd!! >_< So my dad just bought it it... ^_^ Now I'm super-obsessed with the KH series!! I was *counts* 10 at the time, so I loved Disney(who didn't)!!!! I still laugh at Donald's voice!!! It's just endless squaking!!! *sigh* Good times. goooooooooooooood times....^_^

shoppingforblood

Well, I had a friend that plays it, and she kept on exclaiming about how great it was, so the day after Christmas 2004 I returned a crappy game to Toys 'R Us and bought KH. I beat it in four months! Then I started a second file and am currently in Gate to the Dark.

Sephiroth_spawn

its funny for me i seen it and thought it looked GAy but my sister got it for me for christmas iwas pissed at her...then i sat down and played it one day and seen squall and the characters and loved the game after that i would play for days straight

Oathkeeper1313

I had seen the commercials thougth it to be pretty cool looking, but no PS2 for me, so it just kinda died in my mind. Then, january 2005 i have enough money to get a PS2. im walking up to get it and out of the corner of my eye i spot somthing, an all black cover in a feild of pinks and greens, the title reading KINGDOM HEARTS. I thought back. I remembered this, what i really remembered was the commercial for KH CoM (i had thought CoM was KHII, i wasnt really game savy having only a ps one) so it was the first game i bought for PS2 and the best game i ever played.

kh_rules

Well, right when I got my PS2 I looked at some game reviews and I decided that the best were Jak and Daxter(still saving up after 3 years of owning a PS2 there's always that other game) Sly Cooper, and Kingdom Hearts. Once I got it I played it for a while and loved it!

Gaiash

Website
www.geocities.com
well I like Disney, and the whole fact there was a game of Disney combined with Final Fantasy made it something I really wanted to get, plus my cousin came over once with a copy of KH, we watched my cousin play from Agraba to Atlantica and Halloween town (he had to go before we got to Neverland) plus me and my brother played it for abit, we liked it so we went and got it

the_titan

all my friends were playing it then i got 2 play it and it was better than any other game i had so i went out and bought it

Dark Keyblader

I knew it excisted for ages but never really botherd and then one day it suddunly sprung into my head i looked on the net for pictures of Cloud in Kh and then i orderd the platinum version from Play.com I loved it finished it completely and have now done COM and can't wait for KH2

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
I didn't get it till it was a greatest htis b/c i didn't have a PS2. But i wanted it since i saw the commersial b/c I love Disney and i just thhought it would be one of the greatested games ever. Wheni bought it all my friends loved it to and they all bought it . It has to be like FF or i will hunt down Square-enix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back