• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What kind of end to the series do you want?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MeggieKeyblader

ithen in the ending credits we see kairi as a old lady telling the "legend" of a man who saved the universe to 3 little kid the 1st one resembling roxas and sora
the 2nd one resmbling terra and riku and the 3rd one is kairi's grand daughter

Aww, that'd be a cute scene. I hope it happens.

SilverJ-17 said:
.. and Eraqus.. (My idea is that he intervenes if MX tries to retake Terra or even sacrifices himself to save Riku, should MX target him. If his heart is really a part of Terra's, then he might still be able to briefly come back, if only to protect either Terra or Riku from his former friend, MX. The fact they were friends turned enemies is the only reason why I think he would end doing something to protect Riku as well, or sacrifice himself to finish off or severely weaken MX. After all, wouldn't that good way for Eraqus to get his payback for the torment MX caused him?)
Yeah, something like that should happen, it'd make it more dramatic and emotional. If they made a game on MX and Eraqus, or even just a few cutscenes, then it would be even better because we would get to see them when they were friends.

thylings

Website
www.myspace.com
I want the ending to be bittersweet. I mean, I want the characters to be happy in the end, but something has to be given up in the end to make things right.

In a sense, I want the ending to be memorable; and something that isn't necessarily peaches and cream.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I can`t see KH having a sad, tragic ending because it has Disney characters in it, and I wouldn`t like a sad ending anyways. I either want an epic ending that no one could predict, a regular happy ending, or a bittersweet ending that is equally sad and happy.

Keyblade-War

Artist
Awards
Website
www.Codeleakers.com
I want kairi to get shot...twice.......in the head.......and..well...die, yes die bitch die your useless!!!!!
(I mixed a 5 hour energy with a Monster and this was the result)^^^

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I want kairi to get shot...twice.......in the head.......and..well...die, yes die bitch die your useless!!!!!
(I mixed a 5 hour energy with a Monster and this was the result)^^^

Oh wow that is kind of scary. Anyways I don`t think Kairi should die. Even if she is very annoying and mostly useless. I can only see her dying if she sacrifices herself for some reason.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
As much as I hate Kairi, I don't want her to die. Because then we'd have to deal with people angsting over her death -.-"

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
I want it to end with something surprising. Not too sad hopefully, and not entirely happy either.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Well I'm thinking KH3 may be the last one, Nomura has hinted that the 'lost' characters will be saved. so I'm thinking that when all those characters are saved that will be the end. Sora has already defeated the darkness. There would be nothing left to do.

darkness is never gonethey could always create a new threat for sor if they wanted to
like the return if the original xeanort or somtin

24Terras

I don't think with this new series that Kingdom Hearts will end any time soon. Sora might take a looooong break, but it's not over. Look at Final Fantasy they milk the name to an extreme. They won't ruin Kingdom HEarts, but they won't end it. Just because you are getting older doesn't mean that there aren't a new generation of kids who love the series.

Fire's fan

probably holed up somewhere watching Black Butler
I don't think with this new series that Kingdom Hearts will end any time soon. Sora might take a looooong break, but it's not over. Look at Final Fantasy they milk the name to an extreme. They won't ruin Kingdom HEarts, but they won't end it. Just because you are getting older doesn't mean that there aren't a new generation of kids who love the series.
Aww I've always hoped it would just keep going!!!

O

Oberon

Sora turning evil. NAO. We all want it.
QFE .

darkness is never gonethey could always create a new threat for sor if they wanted to
like the return if the original xeanort or somtin
I can't think of an exception where after... using his heart to get Terra's body he... becomes a scientist, eventually killing himself in his own work becoming a heartless which gets killed by Sora, then MX's nobody also gets killed by Sora, he'd be able to come back. I don't see that happening. All branches of his existence (with the exception of the unversed) are gone. Although after.... Vanitas is killed I can't see an unversed spawning into existence, less that heart is still deep within Sora or something... yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back