• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What kind of end to the series do you want?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AxelRikuRoxas

Personally I would love to see a sad ending. I want it to be something that will make me close to crying. I wanna see sacrifice for friends, and intense battle scenes.

I am tired of game after game (although they are good). I want the series to finish, but I want to enjoy it. Many KH are getting older by the day, and it's hard to keep playing this game, but there is somehting pulling you towards it. You grew up with it and don't want to let it go.

I want KH3 to come, I want it to end with instead of an ansem the wise speech, a sora speech. that would be epic. sora dies(or spreads into diff ppl) to give life to those who are parts of him like ven, roxas, xion.

I just wanna see something epic, how bout u guys?

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
I want KH3 to come, I want it to end with instead of an ansem the wise speech, a sora speech. that would be epic. sora dies(or spreads into diff ppl) to give life to those who are parts of him like ven, roxas, xion.

I kinda want something like this, something happening to Sora but he still exists in everyone's heart, and everyone will occasionally have a flashback of him, like the way Kairi saw him for a moment at the end of the first KH.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
A happy but serious ending, with a vague message in the background that's sends a "the series may seem over but it's not" message.

rhyth

It would be interesting to see Sora die of sacrifice.

Maybe MX would do something really evil and causes a lot of people to lose their hearts/have incomplete hearts and they all are in comas.Iin the end, sora opens kingdom hearts somehow and sacrifices himself in order to complete and heal everyone's hearts.

Spoiler Version: Somehow MX does a mass-unversation. Lol, like you know how Vanitas was made. Creating a whole army of unversed and hundreds people would be in comatose states with incomplete hearts. In the end, Sora uses the X-blade to open kingdom hearts and then sacrifices his heart to complete everyone of the broken hearts.

And then in the end, Kairi or someone says something like "Sora isn't really gone. He lives within all of us. Within all of our hearts. (literally) " or something. then I would break down and cry like a baby.

Lol, I got carried away there. Fanfic time!

Anti_Terra122

Maybe MX would do something really evil and causes a lot of people to lose their hearts/have incomplete hearts and they all are in comas.Iin the end, sora opens kingdom hearts somehow and sacrifices himself in order to complete and heal everyone's hearts.

Spoiler Version: Somehow MX does a mass-unversation. Lol, like you know how Vanitas was made. Creating a whole army of unversed and hundreds people would be in comatose states with incomplete hearts. In the end, Sora uses the X-blade to open kingdom hearts and then sacrifices his heart to complete everyone of the broken hearts.

And then in the end, Kairi or someone says something like "Sora isn't really gone. He lives within all of us. Within all of our hearts. (literally) " or something. then I would break down and cry like a baby.

dude i like it! .

8shortfuse

cool idea, but I still want i to end happily. I'm a disney fan what can i say...Happily ever afters are kinda my thing.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
I would like to see something more serious than a happy ending... I'd like to see something like He sacrifices himself to save kairi... but they should have a secret ending like ...

"Adult Kairi is just hanging up laundry outside her house... then she turns to watch the sunset and in that moment... She sees Sora's anti form and Roxas merge together and they combine into an adult Sora. Kairi starts crying when she sees Sora and runs toward him... but when she goes to hug him he turns into sparkles... then she looks to the sky and smiles... then beside her an adult Riku taps her shoulder and they both look up to the sky."
that would be interesting and some words appear:
"He may be gone now... but he's always in our hearts."

MeggieKeyblader

I'm still not sure what kind of ending I'm looking for... nothing completely 100% happy, and nothing completely sad, but I just REALLY want to be surprised. Also, I want it to be very emotional and uplifting. As long as it's that, then the actual plot doesn't matter as much.

rhyth

cool idea, but I still want i to end happily. I'm a disney fan what can i say...Happily ever afters are kinda my thing.

Of coursee, me too. Maybe somehow in the end, have a secret ending where the door to kingdom hearts opens and Sora walks out epicly and then comes back home and everyone's all joyful and stuff.

And then history repeats itself... (haha I have a whole ton of ideas but I'll refrain of blabbering too much about fanfiction-ish stuff)

DarMar106

What if he becomes some "being of consioussness" like his light purifies the universe or something. And perhaps end with the choosing of the next Keyblade Master, not leading to a new game but more of a "the adventure goes on" kinda thing

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Well, it's not like FF or Zelda where it has atleast 1 of the same things in each game but a different story. It's all linked together, so I'm assuming it will end soon. Happy ending I guess?

S

Shadow Soldier

Sex scene between Axel and Kairi.
Fight scene between Roxas and Namine.
Sora and Riku find out they're actually brothers.

Everything was just a fucked up dream.

*~BlackCat~*

I'm still not sure what kind of ending I'm looking for... nothing completely 100% happy, and nothing completely sad, but I just REALLY want to be surprised. Also, I want it to be very emotional and uplifting. As long as it's that, then the actual plot doesn't matter as much.

I want a scene like that too, something really happy, but can be emotional, kind of like the other KH games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back