• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME??? :(

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mattdyer0

Ugh, I know this will sound stupid, but I hate how badly I can't stop playing this game! :p

I beat ALL of Ven's story on standard yesterday. It took me almost exactly 10 hours (seriously, my clear time was 9:55), and now I'm about 4 hours into Aqua's story. I feel like the hugest loser right now lol

I guess it goes to show ya how freaking amazing this game actually is :)

DarenRising

lol if he needs help then there are a lot of people that do, myself included XD

impart

Climb The Sky
jeez you new members are crawling out the ass aren't you?

its cute ^^
carry on, carry on

DarenRising

oh lol i love how your location is the digital world, i wish i could be there right now

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Ugh, I know this will sound stupid, but I hate how badly I can't stop playing this game! :p

I beat ALL of Ven's story on standard yesterday. It took me almost exactly 10 hours (seriously, my clear time was 9:55), and now I'm about 4 hours into Aqua's story. I feel like the hugest loser right now lol

It is an awesome game.

Don't worry about beating the story too soon. There's still tons of stuff to try, like the command board, beating the arena challenges on your own, the two secret bosses, and, if you do all that, doing everything on critical.

acan444

Beat Terra. Almost done with Ven's Story. All in two days...( plus playing until from 10 until 3 AM one night)

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
Lol I can't say I can't get enough, but I might give m,uti[playetr a try tonight because well I have yet to and I'm about midway thro-ugh Vens story line and iut's going awesome I'm loving it big time. I'm not like uber obsessed with this game yet but it's sdtill really fun XD

LuxordKing

lol i think my big thing is the command board i cant stop playing it ever XD

SO WITH YOU!!!!! MY TEACHER CAUGHT ME PLAYING IT DURING CLASS ITS SO ADDICTING:

Me and my teachers conversation:
"Me: *click, click, click, click, click*
Her: Ummm.... Zach what are you doing
Me: Playing a board game how bout you (not really paying attention to whos talking to me)
Her: Teaching the class
Me: OH.... UMMMM YEAAAA SORRY BOUT THAT
Class: *LAUGHING*
Her: Since you are really good at this subject do you just want to go to the library and play it
Me: YESH THAT WOULD BE AWESOME
Her: Sure let me right you a pass
Me: Thanks
Her: No Problem, I know you have been waiting 5 years *laughs*
Me: *Fist pumpin'*

I love her so much she lets me leave like 30min. before the bell to go home like daily xD. (sadly I can't go home, gotta stay for Marching Band.)

State

Awards
Be a wo/man and play all three scenarios in Critical with each character on level one.

UnrelentingLight

I have been playing on critical with each character on lv1, I thought I could do it since I beat the JP version on Proud. This is insanely hard.

DarkJoker

Im stuck on Terra's final boss so i moved on to vens story and just finished the first world! This game is wicked SWEET!!

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
I'm playing Vens story on standard atm and I've spent more time leveling deck commands in cinderelli's place than anything lol I got to level 25 just dinkering around in there with deck commands and melding them and working on them, and when I got there I was level 3.

Dark Wing

Awards

lol that's not that bad. i put 20 hours into terra's story in the first 3 days plus i had to fit in working and sleeping into my schedule. eating was completely optional imo lol

Reconnection

Website
www.youtube.com
Well, you know what's wrong with me? >.> I finished Terra's story this morning, I 100%ed all worlds, and I started Ven's story, and guess what I did when I saved it? I overwrote Terra's save file D:
So I had to start it all over again *facepalm* I'm in Deep Space right now :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back