• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what is wrong with king mickey?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genesis

Broken Down On Memory Lane
yeah but he said the train knows the way so it was the train with no people on it.

the only thing i don't like about him is the ssshhh part there are no nobodies around so why sssshhh.

He was afraid the Moogles would overhear him.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
King Mickey was probably just looking for Riku. But he gave 5000 munny. So i really wouldn't complain. lol.

-+zackdabomb+-

battling the heartless with Roxas in 358/2 days!!
I started playing khII yesterday , so i got to a cutscene were they are surrounded by nobodies , then KM comes to the rescues blah blah blah , but after that he doesnt let anyone talk he just says "go to the station ,the train knows the way"...wtf the guys have been looking for him for two freaking games..i mean would a "how is it going" kill him or what.Then comes the most ironic part they just act like nothing happened and go to the station like puppy dogs.Donald said "at least we know he is fine" wtf you 've wasted 1 year and a half of your disney life looking for that mouse and thats the best you could come up with?
So my point is , does it seem right?that whole scene.I know the king was in a hurry but c'mon.

----------------------------
Sometimes the storyline and plot doesn't fit well...so i just had to deal with it

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
Dude, the whole point of them looking for him is to know that he's okay. And they figure if they do as he says that they know it's the right thing to do. Do not question the mickey dude

LionHeart14

Uhm... I don't really think it would seem right if Mickey was just like "Oh, hey guys. How's it goin..... GET TO THE STATION, THE TRAIN KNOW'S THE WAY!!!"
No. It doesnt fit. He's in a bit of a hurry, and then wasn't the time for casual chatting

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
Uhm... I don't really think it would seem right if Mickey was just like "Oh, hey guys. How's it goin..... GET TO THE STATION, THE TRAIN KNOW'S THE WAY!!!"
No. It doesnt fit. He's in a bit of a hurry, and then wasn't the time for casual chatting
what about this:
KM: there is no time , go to the station the train knows the way.....guys.., thank you.

Everything would have been sealed within that thank you.
guys thank you for looking for me for two games.

Sparks

gone
Kh2 is just full of odd plotlines. That was annoying when Mickey just showed up and dissapeared without any other words besides, "You gotta board the train and leave town, the train knows the way!" if i was Sora i'd be kinda ticked.

Just blame Nojima, the storyline was full of missing peices.

Genesis

Broken Down On Memory Lane
He didnt want to talk because he knew that it would lead to Sora asking about Riku.
And after Mickey had promised Riku he wouldnt tell Sora the truth, Mickey would have to lie.
Apparently he doesnt like to lie.

Not plothole. That ^

Sparks

gone
Well if Sora asked then couldn't he have just said, "No i'm not gonna tell you about Riku," ?

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
lol This is seriously being overlooked. As said, he doesn't want to converse with them due to fear of Organization and he doesn't want Sora to ask about Riku. No he can't just say "I don't want to talk about him." because sorry would start thinking something bad happened and probably panic.

Plus, I don't see Mickey's laying low a plot hole, more like a great way to create suspense and force the player to find the answers themselves and drive them to keep playing.

LionHeart14

what about this:
KM: there is no time , go to the station the train knows the way.....guys.., thank you.

Everything would have been sealed within that thank you.
guys thank you for looking for me for two games.

That's actually really good lol. It would have been touching if Mickey said thank you to them ^_^
Kay, you've changed my mind :lol:

Firagex

I started playing khII yesterday , so i got to a cutscene were they are surrounded by nobodies , then KM comes to the rescues blah blah blah , but after that he doesnt let anyone talk he just says "go to the station ,the train knows the way"...wtf the guys have been looking for him for two freaking games..i mean would a "how is it going" kill him or what.Then comes the most ironic part they just act like nothing happened and go to the station like puppy dogs.Donald said "at least we know he is fine" wtf you 've wasted 1 year and a half of your disney life looking for that mouse and thats the best you could come up with?
So my point is , does it seem right?that whole scene.I know the king was in a hurry but c'mon.

That's what they want. They want a certain level of mystique about characters like Mickey. Because whenever a character like him shows up in a cut scene it's a big deal because you don't see him that often. Plus he can't really be seen with Sora for certain reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back