• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is the worse thing that happened to you?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
When you were playing KH:COM what was one of the worse thing s you did or happened to you?

1: I was in Riku mode just finished a world and beat Laxeaus and my game boy's bateria died.and i only saved at the beginnig of the world I had to do it all over again

2: It took me a month to beat Axel because i didn't fight all the heartless i came across, so i didn't level up as much and had to spent that whole month leveling.

Last edited:

Cloudsoblivion

The only problem i had was that in Twilight Town i needed to get a low numbered card and the only way to do that was to go to different worlds and find that one card or to change the door's by choosing diffrent cards like feeble darkness and tranquil darkness

All of this took me about a month or so...

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
The worst thing is that i beat the Entire game within the course of 3 days. I really wish that it took me longer but hey what can i say im a true gamer i need to finish my games fast.

Night Shadow

i was fighting the final boss fight in rr, i got ansem down to about this much health[_______] but at that piont i had about this much [](he was breaking my mickey cards) so i was card breaking him and got his health equl to mine but i had filled up my dp pionts with all of my breaking so ansem killed me as i flipped over...it sucked

Last edited:

shadowkiller

I was in Twilight town as Riku and during the cutscene with Namine and Sora, The colors went all wacky and the game froze so I shut off the GBA and turned it back on. A message said: "We lost all your saved data. We are sorry." :eek:

Then, when I tried to play again, It wouldn't save! It said: "data saved" or whatever but it didn't actually save. I had to totally clean up the entire thing which took about half a year! I just beat it a week ago, after fixing it two weeks ago. It was a pretty good story and a nice game.:D

Oh, just hanging out with Demy - HEY GET BACK HERE
Well.....the Riku IV fight really sucked for me.

But my friend's got an even better one: She had to have this one blue card to fight Axel, and she wandered and wandered everywhere in search of this one blue card. But soon she was at lv.99 and still couldn't find it. Eventually, she got fed up and started a new game XD.

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
For me it was also the card thing...I needed a certain card to get through a certain door, so I had to fight a bunch of heartless. It took me like a week to finally find the card...i thought I would have to start over, but luckily I found the card.

Eno Tsekrad Eht

i was on the bus playing it and when i was getting off i fell and broke my gb was i found out it was broke it was felt like i died

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
Worst thing that happened to me was getting whooped by last Riku (as sora) a few times only to be killed by becoming cornered by Larxene and constantly get swiped by her long annoying combo while i was outta cards. She paid DEARLY for that though!!! :D

Sora's minion

The worst thing that happened to me was when I was riku and was fighting his clone at the gates. I had about 10% heath left and my counterpart still had alot. I finally turned into dark riku and we both did that move with the 3, 9 cards and I DIED!!!!!!

Sora's minion

The worst thing that happened to me was when I was riku and was fighting his clone at the gates. I had about 10% heath left and my counterpart still had alot. I finally turned into dark riku and we both did that move with the 3, 9 cards and I DIED!!!!!! and the worst of it is... I HAD TO START ALL THE WAY BACK AT OLYPIUS COLLISIUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back