• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is the importance

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

nxtgarnett5

of 358/2 actually effect the storyline . Like with bbs it will give you insight to waht happened before but will this actually tell us anything besides what happened to Roxas? Like do you think we could live without it. or is it that important to the series?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
We have Castle Oblivion, Roxas mind fuck (Ven-factor), and Xion being an odd hybrid of Aqua and Kairi that Xemnas - probable relation to Terra - brought into the Organization personally and put her in contact with Roxas. I personally take Days to be the game that'll tie BBS more profoundly to the present plot, before Coded can take it away and lead us up to a possible KH3.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
of 358/2 actually effect the storyline . Like with bbs it will give you insight to waht happened before but will this actually tell us anything besides what happened to Roxas? Like do you think we could live without it. or is it that important to the series?

it will most likely explain things that will some how involve kh3 so that when kh3 actually comes out, the explanation of the story wont be so difficult . to me its just a filler.

it most likely wont involve BBS or KH2. kh1 maybe, and com of course

A

Audo

The whole point is to answer untold stories, as with the other two games.
There are large gaps in the story of KH, and these games are designed to fill in those gaps, while also projecting the series forward. The importance of Days is the same as BBS which is the same as Coded. None of them are more important than the other, they are all important and connected to one another.

Happy Chap

Fanservice
Grrr NO

It will answer why Roxas left the org., what riku was doing through the time Sora was asleep, who the 14th member is (hopefully), how meleficient and pete came back, maybe why Xion and Roxas can wield the keyblade, where mickey was, and what the rest of neverland looks like

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
It will answer why Roxas left the org., what riku was doing through the time Sora was asleep, who the 14th member is (hopefully), how meleficient and pete came back, maybe why Xion and Roxas can wield the keyblade, where mickey was, and what the rest of neverland looks like + Fanservice

Fix'd.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

watch me prove it.

It will answer why Roxas left the org.

Riku said:
He left the Organization. He wanted to meet you Sora.

what riku was doing through the time Sora was asleep

Riku said:
I am Ansem

who the 14th member is

Kairi.

how meleficient and pete came back

Axel and Roxas opened the bird cage holding Diablo. Diablo took Maleficen't cloak to the faeries, who remembered Maleficent, thus resulting in her revival.

[maybe why Xion[/quote]

Fanservice character.

Roxas can wield the keyblade

Because Sora can.

where mickey was

Mickey: [looks at Minnie through a portal]
Axel: [walk by]
Mickey: [hides] That was close
Saix: Ximkey! Xemnas has orders for you!
Mickey: Right away sir.

In case you didn't catch that; Recon and hiding.
Confirmed.

and what the rest of neverland looks like

Which is why there's a KH3.

All of my replies are confirmed.
Lrn2join forums earlier and you'll catch the answers you so desperately desire, though they were confirmed in KH2.

The whole point is to answer untold stories, as with the other two games.
There are large gaps in the story of KH, and these games are designed to fill in those gaps, while also projecting the series forward. The importance of Days is the same as BBS which is the same as Coded. None of them are more important than the other, they are all important and connected to one another.

Except that Days creates holes to be filled.

Days is just as much Fanservice as BBS and Coded are.

True, but they're not stupid, unecessary fanservice.

BBS = Partially unecessary. A story that could be told in KH3.
Coded = Pointless.
Days = Complete and utter trash.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I love how you forget that some of your "answers" go from "implied otherwise" to "not confirmed". So when people join forums mean nothing if they don't know how to properly read.

Also, I fail to see what part of Xion is fanservice. Ironically, the people who'd actually write a 14th member in fanfics are the ones who're most liable to hate her the most because unlike in their fanfics, she's not a Mary Sue place there for the sake of self-insertion (whether or not she ends up a Mary Sue regardless we've to wait and see).
The rest of the people who really look for the fanservice in Days will hate her because she takes attention from their precious Org members, and specifically "comes in-between" AkuRoku.
By definition she has the potential to be a lot more hated than Kairi.

I can't wait to actually hear her story though, what with me not really caring about the Organization.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back