• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Have You Bought Recently? (Post Your Stuff!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
This will probably end up a shitty thread, but,

EDIT: To make it more open outside of just fashion, I decided to rather discuss/post things you've just bought or that you like/want to get.
NeoGAF has a thread like this that's really popular. Post a pic or tell us about something you've recently bought or plan on getting :)

I currently got this shirt and am waiting for it in the mail
2064-store2.jpg

Getting this scarf for the chilly wintar here
2079817010_BLK_lg_v1_m56577569831982757.jpg

What about you guys? D:

Last edited:
Awards
Re: Thread About Threads (Post Clothes!)

If you want me to be your best friend, get me one of these:

37012894v11_350x350_Front_Color-Black.jpg

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Bought a pair of these:
aa2b225b9da086d258bc3110.L._AA280_.jpg

Felt like I needed some new ones since the ones I'd been using before that are pretty beat up now.

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
I'm planning on purchasing Devil May Cry and Devil May Cry 2.

If I get a PS3 for Christmas, I plan on buying Metal Gear Solid 4, Brutal Legend, Soul Caliber 4, Little Big Planet, Heavy Rain (will be released this coming spring), and Devil May Cry 4.

Other than video games, I'm hoping to recieve a bunch of volumes of Death Note on DVD for X-Mas.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
They're Phillips Clip-Ons. There were other, probably better headphones available but I was working with a budget and they seem to do the job fine. They're 19.99$ on Amazon, not sure how much other retailers would charge for them, but there you go.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
Recently bought a crap load of CD's
A freakin' black shirt with neon paint
And a pencil.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Hmmm....the last thing I bought was a 4 gig flash drive. That was about a week or two ago...

For my birthday next week, I'll probably get a PSP. I have a bunch of money saved which I'll use for games and stuff...

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
Protip: Don't.

Anyway, I bought a live Ozzy Osbourne album earlier today, Guitar Hero: World Tour a few days ago, and this shirt.

trust Faith of Heaven, qster. If you don't want to be disappointed to the point that instead of shitting your pants your actually glad to set the controller down to leave to the toilet, then you'd rather just keep to DMC3 instead.

C

Colours

Finally got a pair of APRIL 77 record skinny jeans. I'm so proud of my gay ass.

april77.jpg

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Just bought a six pack of mikes hard cranberry lemonade, after coming from a Thai Restaurant. I'm kind of addicted to this stuff
That sounds soooooooooo good. D: Is it alcoholic?

Finally got a pair of APRIL 77 record skinny jeans. I'm so proud of my gay ass.
lol skinny jeans xD

I buy jeans cheap :X I don't really think people notice/care what brand of pants I'm wearing, so I usually go with Old Navy or Wal-Mart or something LOL

props2u.

C

Colours

lol skinny jeans xD

I buy jeans cheap :X I don't really think people notice/care what brand of pants I'm wearing, so I usually go with Old Navy or Wal-Mart or something LOL
I have to make a fashion statement, it's mandatory & mines were only $70.00, it wasn't so bad.
WALMART has a lot of "name brand" clothes that fall apart so easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back