• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What happend to Xehanort's real nobody?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxen

Hey guys,
when Sora saved Kairis heart, Naminé was created as her Nobody. When Terra-Xehanort lost his heart, Xemnas was the Nobody. But when Master Xehanort forced his heart into the body of Terra, there was no Nobody. Some people say that Xemnas and Xehanort's Heartless where created when he unleashed his heart in birth by sleep. But Ansem report 12 is stating that he lost his heart in his experiments so he can't be a Heartless at this time allready. Could someone explain this to me? Was Terra-Xehanort a Heartless as Ansems pupil allready? But Terras heart is still inside him so this would not make sense to me. I hope you get the question, there might be some grammar misstakes because I'm used to speak German only. Oh, and I'm glad to be a part of this forum now. :)

Last edited:

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Terra-Xehanort was a whole being, with two (three) Hearts, so technically no Nobody was produced at its creation, it's only latter that he'll lose his heart. Ansem/Xemnas were created after BBS, after he betrayed AtW0

Now I think Nomura said it's unclear whether or not a Nobody was produced durring "Terranort's Birth", as MX's body was "left alone", so to say. So Maybe MX has a nobody or w/e.

And welcome =)

Raxen

thank you, now I get it. :)

oh and we could play MGO together some day if you want to ^^ I'm 15 B hound :) The player name is Raxen as well. If you're interested just write me a private message.

thread can be closed of course

Last edited:

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
My guess is most likely MX has another Nobody out there that was created when MX released his heart to possess Terra. I say this because in Coded's secret ending Yen Sid says, "Would a single one of you suffice (Refering to Sora, Riku, and Mickey) if what you faced was not a single one of him? (Refering to Xehanort)" So I think MX's other nobody is one of the multiple forms of Xehanort that Yen Sid was refering to.

Raxen

"A man like Xehanort will have left many roads open."

But why would he do that? First of all I don't think that Master Xehanort was aware of Nobodys, but that's just a guess. Furthermore would he come back to life when his Nobody and his Heartless are destroyed. So why should he create more Nobodys of himself to stay dead for a longer time? He also doesn't expect Terra to beat him in the end. Hmm.. this whole speech of Yensid reminds me some kinda on Voldemort and this horcrux stuff.

Last edited:

arosukir

It's likely that he did know about nobodys because ,if you remember in BBS, he tries to force Ven to use the darkness by setting a load of Neo-Shadow heartless on to him... So If he's been playing with heartless it's likely he knows about nobodys... Perhaps his nobody is a back up plan if the thing with Terra didn't work, MX did says he had a few plans...

Raxen

but Xemnas was not trying to help Xehanort either. He just had the wish to become one with Kingdom Hearts to be a full person. At least that's what he said.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
but Xemnas was not trying to help Xehanort either. He just had the wish to become one with Kingdom Hearts to be a full person. At least that's what he said.

In fact, Xemnas did not want to become one with Kingdom Hearts to be a full person, it's said in his secret report in Days and he also explains it to Ansem the Wise in KH 2.
Xemnas wants to use KH to become a higher being(god-like) and reshape/rule the universe => exact the same thing Xehanort wants.

arosukir

I'm thinking Xemnas was more influenced by Terra and ASoD was more influenced by MX because there is that scene in KH2FM where Xemnas is in the chamber of repose speaking with Aquas armour, so perhaps that's why he didn't co operate with MX plans. Maybe the Terra in Xemnas thought he had to become a whole person to get his body back... who knows...

Edit: Didn't see the post before XD Guess that kind of makes my points wrong lol

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Terra-Xehanort was a whole being, with two (three) Hearts, so technically no Nobody was produced at its creation, it's only latter that he'll lose his heart. Ansem/Xemnas were created after BBS, after he betrayed AtW0

Xehanort had one heart, not two/three hearts. That one heart was a fusion of Terra's, Eraqus' and M. Xehanort's.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
While it is plausible, complete heart fusion is still a theory in the end (disregarding the Venitas fusion, which was a completely different case). For all we know, we could be dealing with a complicated case of hearts inside other hearts and MX's "connection" abilities.

Raxen

In fact, Xemnas did not want to become one with Kingdom Hearts to be a full person, it's said in his secret report in Days and he also explains it to Ansem the Wise in KH 2.
Xemnas wants to use KH to become a higher being(god-like) and reshape/rule the universe => exact the same thing Xehanort wants.

true I completly forgot about Xemnas real plans. But I don't think that it's in Xehanorts interest to let his Nobody be the leader instead of himself.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
true I completly forgot about Xemnas real plans. But I don't think that it's in Xehanorts interest to let his Nobody be the leader instead of himself.

Would indeed cast a new light on if Xehanort really "planned" to get a nobody, lol.
Furthermore, while Xemnas is surely neither Xehanort nor Terra, he has some influence from both, as his calling Aqua's armor "friend" although it may not be exactly meant as we know it is surely some Terra influence.
Xemnas's obsession with finding Ventus however can be also influenced by both Xehanort (x-blade) and Terra (wanting to save, friendly/brotherly feelings).
How far the Xehanort/Terra influences go and how much was in fact Xemnas's own mind is still a mystery though.

Nonetheless saying Xemnas IS Xehanort or Terra would be false, as Xemmy is something new mixed together by the "heart-conglomerate" of Xehanort, Terra and maybe even Eraqus who's also part of the mess.
The quote "hearts are the source of all power" can actually be traced back to Eraqus.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
If Xehanort does have a second Nobody, then for all we know Eraqus might have a Nobody as well.

It actually leaves his "true ambitions" quite vague in the 358/2 Days report.

And Master Xehanort never said he wanted the power to rule the world. All BBS indicated is he was CURIOUS about how the Keyblade War would turn out. If all he wanted was power, why bother having a war?

Didn't see the post before XD Guess that kind of makes my points wrong lol
No, actually a lot of people would agree in saying that Terra influences Xemnas more. He has to if the guy holds on to Aqua's armor and Keyblade for years and his desire to find Ven so badly even though in Days he stated only one Keyblade wielder was necessary when the Org was debating about Roxas and Xion. That kind of attachment doesn't come from the old man.

arosukir

No, actually a lot of people would agree in saying that Terra influences Xemnas more. He has to if the guy holds on to Aqua's armor and Keyblade for years and his desire to find Ven so badly even though in Days he stated only one Keyblade wielder was necessary when the Org was debating about Roxas and Xion. That kind of attachment doesn't come from the old man.

Ahh thanks for the support :p lol

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
If Xehanort does have a second Nobody, then for all we know Eraqus might have a Nobody as well.
Why would Xehanort even have a second nobody? A nobody is only created (and even then only in very rare cases, as said by Yen Sid) when a heart is lost to darkness.
Master Xehanort transferred his heart into Terra's body, not succumbed to darkness.
And Eraqus did the same thing as Kairi did when she "fell" into Sora in KH 1 after Xehanort struck him down.

It actually leaves his "true ambitions" quite vague in the 358/2 Days report.

And Master Xehanort never said he wanted the power to rule the world. All BBS indicated is he was CURIOUS about how the Keyblade War would turn out. If all he wanted was power, why bother having a war?
"I will become a higher existence" doesn't sound very vague at all...it's exactly what Xehanort aspires to do, as stated in his reports in BBS.
Master Xehanort does want to have the power of KH for himself, why do you think he does all that crap?
He wants the x-blade and destroy the universe, that's what the keyblade war will bring. He isn't interested in the war itself, but what is afterwards. The war would be only a means to and end for him.
Xehanort wants to raise something new out of the ashes when the second keyblade war destroys everything, only with him at the center who controls everything.

It still stands to debate how much "influence" Terra really had if at all, or if it were really just memories which bothered Xemnas. Aqua's armor was already hold by Apprentice Xehanort and the other apprentices of Ansem.
Like I said before, the manical obsession with finding Ventus doesn't have to have benevolent intentions at all. Xehanort also has quite interest in him because he can be used in his plans.
I also clearly don't see what deeming only one keyblade wielder necessary would have to do with Aqua or Ventus.
"Attachment", lol, Xemnas could not feel any attachment, there's a reason the "friend" when talking about Aqua's armor was put in quotation marks.
No to mention that in Zero point Xemnas was shown together with Ansem SoD and Master Xehanort, and he's apparently with Ansem SoD in DDD.

I do not want to deny that out of all Xehanort forms Xemnas clearly has the most Terra-"influence", but to me you portray Xemnas way more as "Terra" as he really is.
Nonetheless, one has to keep all this in mind as it would indeed make a good twist...and can't be fully ruled out. ;)

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Well, leaving his Nobody do the dity job, he would preserve his new self. If he did plan to have a Nobody; pretty sure he "agreed" with himself about what he'd do once it'd happen.

That kind of attachment comes from MX in fact. When he was young, the game hints us to think he was pretty much like Riku; difference being that Eraqus wasn't a good Sora and didn't prevent him from searching into the darkness.

Terra's bits may have awakened those old "feelings". MX's not heartless, he can care in the absolute, he just is a firm believers of the end justifying the means, exactly like Xemnas tbh.

Although, I think MX is sadistic...

Why would Xehanort even have a second nobody? A nobody is only created (and even then only in very rare cases, as said by Yen Sid) when a heart is lost to darkness.
Master Xehanort transferred his heart into Terra's body, not succumbed to darkness.
And Eraqus did the same thing as Kairi did when she "fell" into Sora in KH 1 after Xehanort struck him down.
I'm pretty sure Nomura said something along the lines "It's unclear whether a Nobody was created at this moment (Xehanort's possession of Terra). Look for it latter"

Besides, sad to say, but that wouldn't be the first time, nor the last that KH contradicts itself.

Xehanort wants to raise something new out of the ashes when the second keyblade war destroys everything, only with him at the center who controls everything.
I doubt he wants to be the ruler of everything. If he creates his perfect universe (one of equilibrium between Light and Darkness), then he wouldn't need to rule anything.

He kills everyone, then teaches whatever he wants to the first generation of new Keybladers, and he wins. No need to rule afterward, being a ruled doesn't appear to be his ambition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back