• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Form would you make?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
i have givin this alot of thought and i think it would be cool
if there was a form where his outfit had a bit of his look mix'd
with a little of goofy and a little donald, and while you where fighting you
had some of there powers. but you could still fight along with him.

sorry if someone has already posted something like this.

kh2kingman94

Website
www.youtube.com
The best would probably be........Mario and sora!!!!! "It'sa me a Sorio!!!!!"

But really, the best would be Sora and Ansem the Wise!!!!!!!! " Ah!!!! My lambago!!!!"

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
A better Anti form for Sora..they should have veen a bit more creative,like a demon heartless..now that would be the shit :D.

kaisers love

I would make a form that wields four keyblades, two in his hands and two would float around him kinda like how they do on the final form. It would be able to walk and fly like how you can in peter pans world in kh1. It would move at extreme speeds and the keyblades that float around him would block most attacks like how stitch does. They would also break through any defense and during air combos they would shoot surrounding enemies with magic bullets like the wisdom form. Keyblades could be thrown with the press of a button while on the move. It would be able to jump off walls and enemies by pressing circle again after you jump near them. And sora would have white hair. It would be called the Divine form. Thats all I can think of right now.

I am actually going to try and draw this Idea out, so could anybody give me any ideas on a pose, or what keblades he should be holding(remember there are four).

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
I'd say Spirit Form: A form in which Sora fuses his hearts with the those locked inside of Kingdom Hearts itself, perhaps aquired at the end credits once Sora & Riku cross into Kingdom Hearts itself, though the player must restart the game and it's ulimately then usually after the Sora vs Roxas battle. But in such a state Sora is the exact opposite of Anti-Form, he's completely glowing from head to toe, in a sort of holy light aura, and in his right hand the ulimate keyblade; a keyblade of light unseen in shame, only it's true form is revealed to the opponent before death( a sudden flash of it's true form if you will)....His movements are very fast so much so it appears he's two or three versions of himself...special moves include: Ray of light( shoots a beam of light through the opponents heart evaportating them into nothingness), Disillusioned-(Sora rapidly teleports around the opponent striking them; more like a teleportation version of Sora's limit)...of course whilst in this form Sora moves like Wisdom & Final form...

Then again the idea of a drive bonding Sora & Axel together is cool too, right before Axel dies his body bonds to Sora creating such a form: Humanized Inferno- In such a state Sora's hands are eclisped in flames and he wields two keyblades ingulfed in flames, when striking the opponent they become ingulfed in an inferno...the style looks much like Valor form except it incorperates the Organization robe style into it; his special attacks are just like Axel's, wall of inferno, blazing hurricane( the attack he does to Roxas in which he creates a trail of flame behind him which pulls the opponent into it causing damage), and fire tooth(his move from kh:com in which he teleports rapidly and fires homing fire balls at Sora)

well thats the best i got

Last edited:

gostchiken1696

Sora bonding with sephiroth, XD his hair would be like seph's all long and silver, he would have a wing sprouting out of his shoulder, and the keyblade would be 14 ft long. Oh and he can summon meteors to rain down. I shall call it One- Winged Angel form

ultima_keyblade

Lost in Time
I think Sora and Mickey should have a purple one called Royal Form. He would Dual Wield. The little design on his outfit would be a fancy version of the KH crown.

Last edited:

ansemx18

I think that either Sora and Riku or Sora and Cloud would be great drive forms. They would look awesome and most likely have really cool abilities and stuff.

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
ok guys and gals,lets get realistic on the forms here....my form would be.....me+sora+naruto!!!! lol jk maybe sora and a sunset horizon knight....that would kick ass!!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back