• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Form would you make?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MosesMohs

I like the Riku and Sora idea.

But I think that Sora and Axel would be a hot little combo.

tru master246

hmmmmmmm i think that sora and mickey would make a nice lil form but it would look a lil strange

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Ooh, I have it, it would be cool, if all the people like Aladin, Auron, Donald, Riku and all those other ones would all be into a drive form...I would probably call it Ultimate form or something...sounds kind of wicked.

LKani_X

Website
www.gaiaonline.com
It would be neat to have a form with Axel (Burning Form?), or someone form HB/RG (Like Squeon, Yuffie, Cloud, Tifa, the like. You can do Master and Final form with Mulan in your party, so I don't think any other girl would be a problem xD). . .

Eikre

W.S.N.B.M./O.N.B.P.
Senior Leader's Course, Cold Lake Air Base, Albert
Easy, a form that doesn't suck ass, and doesn't look like a fashion catastrophe!
XDXDXD

But fo' realz, I say a combo of Xemnas and Sora. I call it....ANTI-FORM!

you tell me that it's taken?

Uh....how about....A combo of Kairi and Sora, with the ability to summon Roxas and Namine into battle.

T

the loose moose

cloud and sora
you move extremely fast
and your keyblade becomes 10times bigger

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Maybe an Alpha Form (Sora and Mickey?), a Beta Form (Sora and Riku?) or an Omega Form (Sora and Cloud?) would be nice. ^ ^

Endgame

:D
What I want to see...is a nobody form in the vein of Anti-Form...as in, Sora loses the keyblade, turns partial nobody, and has stretchy arms and legs, and moves to defy gravity and the laws of physics.

Anti-Form is all but nonexistant after you get final form, so why not make this Nobody form the result of driving into Final too often? You could aquire it during the battle where Axel assists you, and it'd balance out anti's cessation of existance.

Failing this: A form where he uses more then two keyblades at once...maybe he holds two, and controls one telepathically? Maybe he uses four at once, two in each hand, and throws them a lot? Meh.

ozymandius

Hhhmmm...

Maybe have a Les Miserables world, then you Drvie with Jean Valjean, or maybe Marious (sp?). You would lose the Keyblade, but get a Black and Red flag instead.

Just a thought...

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Now that would be bizarre but interesting....Also, but I have to stick to the Omega Form (since they had Ultima Weapon in KH, they should have Omega Weapon in KH) of when Sora combine with Cloud or Riku. ^ ^

kaisers love

I would make a form that wields four keyblades, two in his hands and two would float around him kinda like how they do on the final form. It would be able to walk and fly like how you can in peter pans world in kh1. It would move at extreme speeds and the keyblades that float around him would block most attacks like how stitch does. They would also break through any defense and during air combos they would shoot surrounding enemies with magic bullets like the wisdom form. Keyblades could be thrown with the press of a button while on the move. It would be able to jump off walls and enemies by pressing circle again after you jump near them. And sora would have white hair. It would be called the Divine form. Thats all I can think of right now.

Last edited:

Xeon

my drive form? 13 Sins form you have thirteen keyblades behind sora and each keyblade takes a different power depending which one is in the org. slot like kingdom key is for Xemnas which unlocks a sin power from 1 and so on. when all powers are unlocked sora gets the power XII sins which forms all 13 keyblades into one called ORG. XII power is 13 and the ability is to use the darkness after a combo like rikus dark aura after a combo

Xeon

gained when only in proud mode when all 13 members of the org. are dead

Xeon

gained only in proud mode when all 13 members of the org. are dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back