• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you think???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xickae

We all see that scan showing Donald and Goofy with Mickey at Yen Sid office right?? So my question is: why in KH 2 neither Donald nor Goofy recognized Yen Sid's tower (remember that is Pete the one who says that is Yen Sid's)??? Did Naminé accidentally erased it from their memories or the tower was once a tower in Disney castle that only later happen to be divided??

Tell me what do you think.

PS.: check here if you don't know what image I'm talking about http://www.khinsider.com/images/BirthBySleep/Scan 4-0.jpg

Charlie K

Back in Business
Is it a possibility that they didn't see the tower from the outside, like Mickey or Yensid or who ever just poofed them there,I'm also open to Memory erasings.

xickae

To tell the truth I'm not a good fan of the teleportation idea, it's kind too vague, it's like an excuse when they don't wanna give a better explanation.

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
Could it be that Mickey practiced with Yen Sid in a place other than Yen Sid's tower? Yen Sid could have been brought to the King's castle or they could be practicing somewhere different entirely. I don't think the scans are definitive enough to say. If that was the case, it'd make sense for Goofy and Donald to be surprised that Yen Sid lived in some freaky tower outside of Twilight Town.

Detronilizer

Well, Mickey has a crappy memory (proven when he forgot Xehanort after only a few years). So I think it's safe to say that after 10 years, Donald and Goofy forgot about the tower, but managed to remember Yen Sid.

Macabre

Gold Member
my thoughts are that they saw the tower when it was attached to it's world.when all worlds were one.

dark solder

i dont no ,but mickey, in kh2, call pluto to a portal of darkness. maybe, he use the same portal to go to INSIDE the tower.

Macabre

Gold Member
when he used a hand sign like showing a finger(not that finger) to him to come into it.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
erm........ lol... right so... where did you get that they were in the same room now? lol no scan shows that

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
okay... well i looked at one of the videos from KH II in yensids tower and that door on the scan does look like the door in yensids tower =/ so.... yeah, i too am lost xDD (maybe someone else has the same taste in doors? =/ lol)

however on further examination the doors are SLIGHTLY different... of course games could have changes in them, but the design within the door is similar but the frame and shape of the door looks slightly different

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts II, A New Enemy (022)

look at time 4:36 in the video above if you want to analyse it too lol (a door haha)

but then again you cant really tell much from the scan because Goofy is blocking it partially, however i did still see some design difference

Last edited:

Macabre

Gold Member
okay... well i looked at one of the videos from KH II in yensids tower and that door on the scan does look like the door in yensids tower =/ so.... yeah, i too am lost xDD (maybe someone else has the same taste in doors? =/ lol)

nah,that wouldn't be right.though still,smooth move.:lol:

xickae

i dont no ,but mickey, in kh2, call pluto to a portal of darkness. maybe, he use the same portal to go to INSIDE the tower.

This can't be possible because the three times Pluto stepped through those dark portals they were had all been opened by a Nobody (the 2 first times Axel the last time Naminé).

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
nah,that wouldn't be right.though still,smooth move.:lol:

meh, you must have posted while i was still editing my post xDD well if you look back you see my reasoning for something else :-D HELLA defend myself lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back