• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you think is going to be better GTA4 or GOW2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What do you think is going to be better GOW2 or GTA4?

• Gears of War 2

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Grand Theft Auto 4

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Not interested in Gears of War II at all, but the much anticipated Grand Theft Auto IV takes the cake, it's up there with the new Kingdom Hearts releases. <3

Decron

They are totally different genres of games so it's basicly your personal taste although is must say GTA4 is my person preferrence.Check the ign.com review/preview of GoW2 and GTA4

Neither

I will get flamed for that but I think both are overrated, lol..GTA gets boring fast and Gears was jsut boring..

As far as we know we're expecting the usual, for all our sakes I hope it takes us all by suprise!

SSLaertes

Seeker of Darkness
Not much a pure gun game fan, lol the original Gears was sorta just a here and there thing for me while previous GTAs were nonstop play for a while... I will probably lean more towards GTA for a story and some action. =P

(?Cmurder?)

GTA

Mindless Violence will always win.

I mean who wouldnt want to buy a game where you could do whatever the hell you want and ignore the story completely.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
Not interested in Gears of War II at all, but the much anticipated Grand Theft Auto IV takes the cake, it's up there with the new Kingdom Hearts releases. <3

Cept KH sucks and GTA doesn't, lol.

But really, I'd say it's a tie. Gears had a great campaign, but not so good multiplayer. I need more details.

Alpha_Sonix

GTA 4, I just don't what better about GeOW2 compared to other TPSs or what ever it is. Not to mention GTA 4 has a bunch of 10s at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back