• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you guys think about King Mickey Being evil?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DualWeilder-Sora

LoyalSubject said:
[mickey is not of a fan fav anymore in disney. most of the new characters are taking over the scene. he is just the flag mouse. the symbol.]

well hell always be my favorite disney character and i say down with lizzie maguire and all those other crap shows disney puts on. to avoid goin off topic there is no way disney would make their symbol evil

lol........Yeah I guess, but its not just disneys game.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
6 posts in a row, that must be a new record here, regardless of whether ur computer crashed...

Neway, Disney would never allow Mickey to be evil, possibly a NEO, but not evil...

That Boi Leek

nawww erase what I said b4....I think he's undercover too.....and he be can't twilight cuz I heard here twilight people can't use keyblades or have their own keyblades....unless a keyblade master gives them one....like in Deep Dive (Riku and BHK)

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
thats not necessarily true. a person can be twilight and weild a keyblade dont they just have to have a heart? and mickey IS twilight cause at the end of com he says to riku "light and dark back to back they mingle in a way i never thought of. i want to see where that road leads and if its alright with u id like to JOIN YOU on that road" or he says somethin like that i cant remember the exact wording. the point is that mickey is twilight and he does weild a keyblade.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Umm.. Mickey isn't exactly evil, unless sora is evil, and light is evil. Which would be cool.
But in this case, light is good, and dark is evil...Eh...NO!

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
what do u mean about present exactly

darkness isnt necessarily evil its just how you use the power of darkness that makes you evil. and how would it be cool light was evil. that would mean that all the ff and good disney characters would be evil not to mention sora and kairi.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Mickey is not going to be evil. I highly doubt Disney would let their huge cartoon star become a maniacal villian.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
Like the people above said. Mickey isnt evil. period. now lets just get on with our lives and stop sayin this crap about "well mickey went to twilight and it has darkness so hes evil"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back