• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you guys think about King Mickey Being evil?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
okay sry if i sound a little mean (im a huge disney fan) but how can people even consider mickey being evil? honestly how did this rumor even start people hav been sayin this for months. there is no way that disney would make their most famous icon evil its just not an option for them cause if they did make him evil, even in just the littlest thing, it could cause some conflicts. i think the only reason y mickey was wearin the cloak is to represent that he uses both light and dark back to back not a symbol that he has joined the org.

lionheart45

I Think Mickey Is Only Spying On The Organizeation Or Since He Followed Riku To The Path Of Twilight Somehow Your Immeaditly A Member Of The Organization Because The Blond Haired Kid (bhk) Is Twilight And He Lives In Twilight Town And Is Also A Member Of The Organization But Mostly Doesnt Wear There Robes.

Legato_Blue

okay guys... end of CoM... mickey talking to riku says "i now see that darkness isnt always evil" just cause hes taking the twilight path doesnt mean hes evil.... and just cuase hes wearing a black org coat especially doesnt make him evil... it makes him extremely pimp

louis

I don't know why but i just think he might be evil, theirs just something not right about him if you ask me

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
[I don't know why but i just think he might be evil, theirs just something not right about him if you ask me]

i agree with u in the sense that something is just not right with him but there r other possibilities to mickeys weird behavior. i have some ideas as to y he seems different but i dont wish to share them now but even though most r unlikey there are tons of reasons as to y mickey could be acting strange includin the fact that he could be evil. i think its like 1 to a million that hes evil though.

Legato_Blue

hes not evil... he says hes gonna walk the path with riku becuase he sees that darkenss isnt always evil... god

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
even though its highly unlikely, its still possible hes evil. i personally belive hes not i mean come on hes mickey mouse for goodness sake. but whether some of us like it or not (and i really REALLY dont like it) its still possible. unlikely but possible. besides the stuff that has been confirmed, basically nearly anything can happen even if its really ridiculous u cant just say hes not evil when he can be. it probably wont happen but we cant just exclude the idea.

DualWeilder-Sora

He really could be evil in some sence but I dont think Disney would make it jurastic<-----sorry if I spelled it wrong.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
its a possibility i mean that theres no way that mickeys ganna go "darth vador evil" and try to kill all his friends and all te good guys. disney wouldnt do that cause theyd be in trouble.

DualWeilder-Sora

How would they be in trouble. Personaly I dont think he is or will ever be evil, but I also think turning him evil might attract new ppl to the Kingdom Hearts series.

AForgottenMemory

LoyalSubject said:
okay sry if i sound a little mean (im a huge disney fan) but how can people even consider mickey being evil? honestly how did this rumor even start people hav been sayin this for months. there is no way that disney would make their most famous icon evil its just not an option for them cause if they did make him evil, even in just the littlest thing, it could cause some conflicts. i think the only reason y mickey was wearin the cloak is to represent that he uses both light and dark back to back not a symbol that he has joined the org.
Totally agree with what you said here, those are my exact thoughts too! Mickey will not be evil because even if you refuse to believe that Disney would not make their key icon evil (which they wouldn't)...he'd be the worst villain ever!

To be honest, i'm guessing the coats are worn to hide something...

DualWeilder-Sora

I still think he's spying on the organization. I mean there is a reason why they have those clokes. I mean it's not like some guy sanding infront of CO said "go down the twilight road and you get a free cloak" and they did it. ^They must of made an agreement with an org member or something in order to get the cloakes. Right?

AForgottenMemory

Well i don't know enough about the cloaks to say whether it is just an Org. thing but i still don't think he's a spy. It'd be kinda obvious...but then that's just my opinion. I can't really back it up anymore than you can your opinion!

Should prove interesting whatever the result may be!

DualWeilder-Sora

Yeah thats true but Either opinion is worth talking about. I mean ther is'nt a lot of options Why He's wearing the cloak unless its my opinion or the twilight theory.

DualWeilder-Sora

fantasygurl1227 said:
MICKEY MOUSE EVIL!?!? HA DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH (never gonna happen because mickey has always been good and will always be good)

Did you even read the thread because we kinda stopped tlkin about him being evil but mor-or-less why he weres the Black Cloak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back