• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you guys think about King Mickey Being evil?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xzeta

hey, anything could happen u know how square unix is, auron is good they make him seem bad, although mikey might b good in the old cartoons, this is a game developed by disney and sq. unix, they mightve made mikey evil. did u recognize that he is wearing a cape that looks like it belongs 2 the organization members!!!!!!! :eek: :eek:

DualWeilder-Sora

xzeta said:
hey, anything could happen u know how square unix is, auron is good they make him seem bad, although mikey might b good in the old cartoons, this is a game developed by disney and sq. unix, they mightve made mikey evil. did u recognize that he is wearing a cape that looks like it belongs 2 the organization members!!!!!!! :eek: :eek:

Again, Im not trying to be mean but I cant stand it when people dont read the thread befor posting. If you did, you would relize that thats what we've been tlking about for like an houre. Again not trying to be mean :)

xzeta

sorry ill leave u & the other person alone, i didnt know, im new here so i cant tell, my bad :( :(

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
i think hes just wearin in the end of com to represent the whole twilight thing. y hes wearin them now i have no idea...possible so he wouldnt stand out in the crowd i mean even though we travel to all these worlds in the game how often do u see a mouse wearin red shorts and big yellow shoes? he could just be wearin it so he doesnt stick out like a soar thumb and can hide among the shadows without someone recognizin him easily.

btw about the disney bein in trouble thing i meant that they all their disney fans wouldnt be too happy about this even if they havent played the game even if they just find out a lot of people would be very angry, includin me.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
DualWeilder-Sora said:
First of all i appolize if this is already a thread but What are you guys thoughts on an Evil King Mikcey?

Highly unlikely, highly doubtful, highly stupid idea.

M

Mooshoo

i dont think there iz anyy chance of king mickey *bows* will become evil.. it cant be pictured.

who can c in their minds. a evil maniac who plans on taking over the world...shorter than you?? i cant imagine any thing evil about mickey...only his laugh is a bit creepy

M

Mooshoo

frig dude why mickey iz in a org coat/cloak. is a topic talked about many times before. no point. ive read the thread many times before joining. soo i say stick 2 the mickey-evil topic. keeps you off closure. i would still stick to what i said.. u cant rule if you are smaller than your subjects. think of tha show pinky and the brain. they tried and tried. but never got what they wanted.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
[It's mickey for God's sake, the king!!! I repeat, the king!!!...]

not only that its just mickey for goodness sake! i will say what i said before. who even came up with this theory in the first place? its been goin around for months. seriously and forgive me if i sound mean but who in the he double hockey sticks could think of such a horrible thing. im not takin about mickey makin a mistake or like gettin tricked im talkin about the people who r sayin mickey is like 100% evil and knows exactly what he is doin. i mean come on people, were talkin about mickey mouse. MICKEY MOUSE! there is no way that he is 100% evil.

keyblademaster49

sure right like that will happen just go take your pills and go to bed crazy person mickey will never become evil .............unless some evil perverted thing(s) hypnotized him; you evil b@$t@rd(s) :mad:

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
[sure right like that will happen just go take your pills and go to bed crazy person mickey will never become evil .............unless some evil perverted thing(s) hypnotized him; you evil b@$t@rd(s)]

if that was a refrence to me u dont need to tell me im crazy i already know i am lol. however i dont need to take crazy pills. and like i said before i didnt mean to sound mean i just get sensitive about these things since im a huge disney and cartoon fan and when people start sayin stupid stuff about the characters i like it makes me upset.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
[Mickey Mouse Rules!!!!]

oh yeah thats what im talkin about lol. exactly y this kinda stuff upsets me like people sayin spongebobs gay...mickeys not evil.

"Ryan"

NO micky couldnt be evil because he is twighlight which means he has some light and some darkness in him but darkness doesnt = evil.He is probobly just spying on the org.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back