• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what do u think of yuna and tidus relationship

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
why the hell is this in a kh2 thread? nothing was released about tidus, all we know is that we meet the ffx-2 trio yrp. the game universe has a law(actually i think its a law in real life to), there can not be 2 of you in existance at the same tim(clones dont count), thats why nobodies are the nonexistant ones. and if this law holds true, then the only tidus in kh2 is the like 10 year old one on destiny islands. duh.

edit: if its a random question, put it in forum insanity

The Midnight Channel

My Photoshop Just Died TT_TT
you guess its true that Auron does not take drugs because Auron is the biggest FF bad-ass so admit that auron doesnt take drugs

jk4eva

This topic would actually belong in Square Enix, not Kingdom Hearts. =/
Please make sure you put the right topics in the appropriate sections each time.

Well, I actually liked them a lot as a couple. That certain spring scene was one of the most romantic moments in a video game I'll never forget. ^_^

Epilogue

killjoy princess
jk4eva said:
Well, I actually liked them a lot as a couple. That certain spring scene was one of the most romantic moments in a video game I'll never forget. ^_^

Yesh, that moment was ubber cute. It made me go 'awww...square needs more mush mush scenes like this'. That was such a beautiful moment x3.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
They're a good couple with a great theme song, haha. (Suteki Da Ne, eh? ;) )

But they will never surpass the greatest couple, which everyone knows who I mean...

angelvixenkit

Drifting from anime worlds to game worlds
They're a cute couple, but honestly Yuna could do better. I mean Tidus is cute, but that's all he has going for him. No talent, no strenght and could that boy be any bigger of a baka? I think not. Seymore was ugly and evil and he had mor reedeming qualities than Tidus.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
What do I think? I think it's one of the first times a main character in a game actually does more with his girl than just hug.

Hikari44

Lady Kairi said:
Yesh, that moment was ubber cute. It made me go 'awww...square needs more mush mush scenes like this'. That was such a beautiful moment x3.
Love Believer_x said:
I abso-posi loved the spring scene, i thought it was so TOTALLY ROMANTIC! x3
King Sora_Strife said:
What do I think? I think it's one of the first times a main character in a game actually does more with his girl than just hug.
Yes, yes, and yes!!!!!!!!!! All three are correct. Tidus and Yuna, in my opinion, were one of the sweetest, most perfect video game couples EVER - if not the single best one. The spring scene, the ending, and all thier dialogue throughout the game really made me love them so much as couple. Plus FF characters finally started kissing instead of just hugging (I'm not even going to count that pathetic excuse for a kiss in the very end of ffVIII :/ )

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
I think they need to get jiggy with it *nah nah nah nah .nah ...nah nah nah nah nah)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back