• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What difficulty will your first playthrough of KH3 be?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What difficulty are you going to pick?

• Beginner

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Standard

Votes: 20 42.6%
  • Proud

Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Critical

Votes: 6 12.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Neo_

Awards
Ideally I'd like to play it on the hardest difficulty, and then if the struggle gets too real I'll drop it until I find one that's satisfying; the last thing I want is that feeling "I wish I started on Critical/Proud" if I'm breezing through standard.

Standard, i want to experience the game in the way it ment to be.
This is hardly true; if the difficulty is in the game, it was meant to be played that way.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
Standard or Beginner. Will probably depend on how I feel that day. I really don't enjoy it when games frustrate me. I play games to relax. Standard is frustrating enough.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I'm going standard for a first casual run. No point in getting frustrated after waiting all these years.

I think I will go Proud mode now. I think I can handle it.

NoWay

Awards
I only have one week to play KH3 so I will play on standard

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
For me it'll be on Proud mode. Just so I can attempt a platinum in a single playthrough haha. And because I suspect it won't be much harder than KH2. I'll play it on Critical if that is available from the get-go, but if not I'll use Critical as the replay challenge.

kaseykockroach

Awards
I'll likely play Standard first, just to get a first impression of the game in general before I dive into Proud. Even when I first started playing KH2 on Proud, it was because I had played on Standard beforehand so I was comfortable with the game by then.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Proud. If Critical is available I will, but I highly doubt it.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Mama didn't raise a bitch...
Proud mode if Critical isn't available, but Critical all the way.

Subzero

Definitely Proud. I like a little challenge right out of the gate. Beginner is just too easy IMO.

wolfshadow0118

Like on all kh games I start with beginner and work my way up each level. Gets more replayablitity out of me.

Murrayyyyyy

In the past I've usually gone straight to proud mode 100% then critical but I wanna stretch playing this out as much as possible so I think I'll go with standard story only playthrough, then Proud 100% and finally Critical

Definitely Proud. Critical afterwards. Even if Crit was available at first I wouldn't because I wanna see that HP gauge grow

no_name

I'll likely be doing Proud mode to start and get a feel for the story without worrying v much, and up it to Critical on my serious play-through. This series no doubt needs multiple play-throughs just to understand and pick up on small story elements we miss. Plus I have played most of the games over and over again so I feel like mechanically I'll just find standard way too easy.

Beyond

Awards
Standard.
Like always.
The second time I will try proud (in 0.2 proud mode was good, so I hope it will be the same).

Critical is not for me.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
For me it'll be on Proud mode. Just so I can attempt a platinum in a single playthrough haha. And because I suspect it won't be much harder than KH2. I'll play it on Critical if that is available from the get-go, but if not I'll use Critical as the replay challenge.

You bring up a good point: If critical isn't available from the start then it may not have a trophy at all. That's the way it was with 3D. I don't think there was a trophy for critical on 0.2 but there were challenges for it. It's really hard to tell. Guess it depends on if there really is a NG+ for KH3.

Back