• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What are you most afraid of?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dyingslow666

Death, losing my close friends, certain specific herights, rollercoasters, dying alone, buried alive, bried, getting prank-called, fear-itself, Johnsons wife, Darnkess, Losing my best friend Dessiree (<3) umm...Not being able to have my morning juice, cuz if I dont have that, then I'm cranky throughout the whole day >__<

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I fear loss (of money), damnation, and most of all, failure.

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
I am in a really sommited relationship right now, and I am afraid of getting older and having it be really Sh*tty...

My mom and stepdad barely kiss or say I love you anymore...

I alwaystold my girlfriend I would tell her she was beautiful everyday and that I love her.

Steve-o

lmao like half of the posts say 'spiders' my reason, the posion, my grandpa got bit and barely got to the hospital in time
Well poison or not dude I freakin hate spiders. I don't fear heights so much...its the fall, I have nightmares about being on the edge of stuff and almost falling. I don't fear death at all tho dying alone would be sad.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I'm also somewhat afraid of the Mysterious Stranger.
mysterious_stranger.jpg

YouTube - The Adventures of Mark Twain- The Mysterious Stranger

Ren

adios motherfucker
I'm one of those people who fears everything. I'm afraid of insects, the unknown, surgery, injury, cuts, blood, pain, death, outer space, being alone in an unfamiliar place, strangers, being seen, and abusive people.
My life isn't dominated by those fears at all, but sometimes I find myself plunged into a situation where all I can do is try to run.

whispering

im not exactly sure wat im scared of now that i think of it
i love insects and animals
not scared of heights or blood
.............im scared of failures and the original heavy stuff that can fall on me and kill me

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Also, spotlights for stores opening and such.

Unidentified lights freak me out.

Bloodgift

How about it?
Oh....also I'm afraid of driving near trucks, but that was a few months after being in a car crash, I was terrified of cars and other cars, but now it's cooling down

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Spiders wouldya believe.
Just can't stand em.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
1) That I will live a worthless life and never do anything with my life or find love

2) driving (accidents)

3) (you will laugh at me) Statues, and portraits. My mind always thinks they're going to move when I know they're not.

4) dead things. Just because they used to be alive, but now they're not. they used to have a family, and friends, and likes, and dislikes... the knowledge of that saddens and scares me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back