• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what are they?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What do you think Terra, Ven, and Aqua are?

• Heartless

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nobodies

• Combination of Heartless and Nobody

• Combination of Heartless and human

• An entirely new species

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sly-sora-star

What do you guys think Terra, Ven, and Aqua are? Just wanted to post this topic specifically in one thread.

D

Dexter

Well one's a guy, the other one is a smaller guys, and the second is a hawt girl.......lol///

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
They're just humans. I don't really see how they're anything other than humans.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

LOL, im just gonna go ahead and say theyre an entirely new species

keyblader_aki

I have to watch that video again, but when does Terra's eyes turn a different color? Just wanted to know. Is it in the EXTENDED video that I can watch on youtube or is it the one that's at the end of KH2? I need to see this scene o_O!!!

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

Ven Aqua and Terra peel off their skins only to reveal themselves as SMURFS. But no really they are most likely just human

keyblader_aki

Doortolight024 is right. It's 10 years BEFORE KH1 ONE year before Leon, Yuffie, etc their world gets swallowed by darkness. He says so in the game. Anyways...this is BEFORE Ansem the Wise found Xnohart, who was WHOLE at the time!! Plus something else...has it been REALLY confirmed officially that the old man is Master Xenohart? Cuz if it is...and this took place 10 years ago..BEFORE experimens on hearts and nobodies and heartless...how the hell is his Nobody and Heartless form at least 50 YEARS younger looking?!?!? o_O

lmao @ Adamus' comment XDDD

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Doortolight024 is right. It's 10 years BEFORE KH1 ONE year before Leon, Yuffie, etc their world gets swallowed by darkness. He says so in the game. Anyways...this is BEFORE Ansem the Wise found Xnohart, who was WHOLE at the time!! Plus something else...has it been REALLY confirmed officially that the old man is Master Xenohart? Cuz if it is...and this took place 10 years ago..BEFORE experimens on hearts and nobodies and heartless...how the hell is his Nobody and Heartless form at least 50 YEARS younger looking?!?!? o_O

lmao @ Adamus' comment XDDD
Master Xehanort and Xeehanort are probably different people.

keyblader_aki

Doortolight024 did you mis-spell on purpose? XD Or by accident? Yeah I was beginning to think that too. It could be another thing that Xenohart did with Ansem's name. God this is KH2 speculation and chat all over again XDD

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
Yeah I think they're definatley humans. Oh wait, maybe they got sucked up buy a beam of light and came back with special powers. Great Scott!!!!!! :toungesmile:

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

i kinda think they are both human and nobody
cause roxas can wield a keyblade and he is a nobody
and they do seem to have strange powers
what do you mean? almost everyone in KH has strange powers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back