• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What are these problems with 2.5?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
3rlExvd.jpg

I hope Square Enix Japan knows about this error and fixed it since "scat" is poop and red "scatt" sounds like a whole lot of ew.

(Visual Works what did you do when rerendering the video?)

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
I hope Square Enix Japan knows about this error and fixed it since "scat" is poop and red "scatt" sounds like a whole lot of ew.

(Visual Works what did you do when rerendering the video?)
Yeah, really

Since the glitches aren't game breaking ones, I'm actually kind of thinking that this may be amusing in some regards.

Wanxi

How it seems, there are really huge Problems with KH 2.5.
Are these Problems so big? 'Cause I wouldn't buy it, if so. I don't like Games with too much Performance problems, or 2 hour loading time.
So, what's the deal?

i keep replying what i said cause its hopeless even after i showed the video no one believes

I think you don't understand. The others told you about this.
The sound is supposed to be like that. The wanted to make it more realistic!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
How it seems, there are really huge Problems with KH 2.5.
Are these Problems so big? 'Cause I wouldn't buy it, if so. I don't like Games with too much Performance problems, or 2 hour loading time.
So, what's the deal?​
There's nothing like a 2 hour loading time. If that occurs, it's probably because the PS3 is having some issues.

The problems aren't game breaking, most of them are just annoying. Textures that don't pop in ruin the immersion. It's quite annoying to be looking at a very basic looking blue Barbossa.

When Shan Yu didn't pop into the reaction command for me, I laughed because I was fighting thin air and could see that he was in the background fighting. (He did pop back into the action when I went to phase 2 of the reaction command).

The spelling errors are odd and are due to poor testing. Somehow, no one noticed they wrote "scatt red" or "scene ob the fire". These spelling errors will probably hopefully be fixed in the English version.

hlc1988

Awards
I'm now worried about purchasing this game with these glitches... I've preordered the English version and I'm really looking forward to it. but reading this here has made me concerned... especially about textures not loading...

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
shan yuu reaction worked for me he didn't glitch even Barbossa wasn't blue so basically it doesn't happen every time the only time i had glitch was when i looked in the character in the journal sephiroth wings were blue lol thats the only glitch i saw lucky me
Did it look like this?

Character07%20-%20Sephiroth.png

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'd like to, again...again, note that these glitches are sporadic and will not happen to everybody. And not in the same ways.

I'm now worried about purchasing this game with these glitches... I've preordered the English version and I'm really looking forward to it. but reading this here has made me concerned... especially about textures not loading...

Don't worry about it. They are irritating errors at best. Nothing is game breaking, but they are errors that really shouldn't be happening nonetheless.

It won't be a full screen of textures that don't load. It'll be one. If this stuff bothers you, I suppose it is fine to be concerned but these are glitches that are fun to spot and make fun of.

hlc1988

Awards
I'd like to, again...again, note that these glitches are sporadic and will not happen to everybody. And not in the same ways.

Don't worry about it. They are irritating errors at best. Nothing is game breaking, but they are errors that really shouldn't be happening nonetheless.

It won't be a full screen of textures that don't load. It'll be one. If this stuff bothers you, I suppose it is fine to be concerned but these are glitches that are fun to spot and make fun of.

True. I will keep that in mind. I still have my old version for the PS2 anyway. If it bothers me that much, I'll just play that one :p

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
We might open a funny glitches thread where people can post their pictures and experiences with textures and disappearing character models etc.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Best thing I've read all day. If nothing else is fixed, I'll be happy enough with this. KH2's opening is too good to be marred by an oversight like that.
Well that's good then 8D

Wanxi

Good news!
I already got my European version of the game!
There are no glitches, everything's fixed! :D

Phew, we're lucky, huh? :)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Good news!
I already got my European version of the game!
There are no glitches, everything's fixed! :D

Phew, we're lucky, huh? :)

How long have you played the game? Some people didn't experience the texture glitch for at least 10-15 hours into the game so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back