• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What are the most annoying commercials you've seen?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

denizenofevil

I'm not sure if this belongs here but anyways...

The commercial that annoys me the most is that stupid Staples commercial with the idiot screaming, "Wow! That's a low price!"

Xammag

That Head-On commercial was actualy very effective. They even had people coming on like "I hate this commercial, but I love the product."

Those Car-Max commercials are pretty annoying. Where the guy or girl on the T.V. says like the deals at Car-Max and then the animal or baby turns at the camera all dramatic like. I wouldn't mind it if they didn't ALWAYS play back to back. But they do...

Musical charm

the commercial advertising about these colorful markers(I don't remember the name of the markers, but they use this cartoon looking dude riding on top of the markers), god, I always here that whenever I watch TV, its just markers, Its not a big deal.

C

Crazium

Any commercials that aren't Old Spice commercials, really

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
1x1td.gif

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards

He has horrible legs.

In England we have this advert for double-glazing windows. This bald, sweaty guy is like "YOU BUY ONE, YOU GET ONE FREE! I SAID YER BUY ONE, YER GET ONE FER FREE!"

This is it:

God, I hate it.

The Jordan

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Nothing compares to one I saw in the cinema yesterday.
It's for calvin klein undercrackers with big idiot 'hunks' verbally abusing the viewer for about a minute solid. Complete with bleeped swears. I want to go flammenwerfer of their homoerotic asses.

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
I really hate that stupid Kia Soul commercial with all the fucking gerbils.

Also, the music playing in the car is awful and obnoxious.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
^ Spanish isn't my first language but his accent is god-awful. And he said "CHAM-PEEE-NYON". We don't say it like that. ;w;

"Mira mi huevo."

"AHORA TU VIDA ESTA MAS EXITANTE."

"POWNLA EN LA MOYNCHA. SE POWNAY PRESION. ABSORBAY EL 50 POR CEE-ENTOW DE LA MOYNCHA."

"es praticamente sekohhhhh."

"otros shamwowwwws"

ahahahahahahahha

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back